Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sheboon James Bond And Gay Batwoman

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Movies used to be about sending a message and help is shave a different perspective of the world. American Psycho/ The Dark Knight/ Watchmen etc. Now everything is about LGBTQ+ faggotry and race. It's OvER for cinemacels. If movies are your cope. It's OvER. Unless you wanna watch Sheboon James Bond and Black Gay Batwoman.

Attachments

• BAT_S2_8x12_BATWOMAN_PR.jpg
    BAT_S2_8x12_BATWOMAN_PR.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 111
  • 2c7a033a-lashana-lynch-007-1024x576-1.jpg
    2c7a033a-lashana-lynch-007-1024x576-1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 112
I barely watch anything that was made after the year 2000.

you need to have a high iq to be a spy, so how the fuck could a nigger possibly be a spy?:feelskek::feelskek:

you need to have a high iq to be a spy, so how the fuck could a nigger possibly be a spy?:feelskek::feelskek:
Just accuse anyone who suspects you're a spy of racism and get away with it.

I feel really bad about the amazon LOTR series, i can't believe they did that. I refuse to watch it.

Yea all entertainment is hot garbage these days

Can they fucking stop with this shit

If I took a shot for the amount of times they casted a "strong black woman" in a lead role, I would be dead right now.

At this point they cast more black women than men in those kinds of roles :feelsugh:

Movies used to be about sending a message and help is shave a different perspective of the world. American Psycho/ The Dark Knight/ Watchmen etc. Now everything is about LGBTQ+ faggotry and race. It's OvER for cinemacels. If movies are your cope. It's OvER. Unless you wanna watch Sheboon James Bond and Black Gay Batwoman.
I don't care if they have a non white character as long as it isn't shoved down your throat for political purposes. Which this is

if average nigger iq is 75 then average nigger whore iq must be ~65, how do they plan to learn that sheboon human language? ayoo boy muh watahmelah

Globohomo strikes again I don't want to watch almost anything made after 2010