Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Sheboon teacher encourages bullies to bully and even pays them for it.

jonthesperg

jonthesperg

Officer
★★

Is anyone really surprised. We all know foids get a special twinkle in their eye when they see alphas assert dominance over a subhuman, but this is just another example of foids not caring about how much destruction they cause as long as they get what they want. I wouldn't be surprised if this bitch is sleeping with the bullies too. The story even says that she sat on the bleachers and watched for her own amusement and didn't intervene. :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping: And we all know the victim was probably an outcast or incel since toilets don't have the character to direct their misandry towards men their sexually attracted to.

Kek niggers should be shot in the head.
The true pandemic of this world.

Is anyone really surprised. We all know foids get a special twinkle in their eye when they see alphas assert dominance over a subhuman, but this is just another example of foids not caring about how much destruction they cause as long as they get what they want. I wouldn't be surprised if this bitch is sleeping with the bullies too. The story even says that she sat on the bleachers and watched for her own amusement and didn't intervene. :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping: And we all know the victim was probably an outcast or incel since toilets don't have the character to direct their misandry towards men their sexually attracted to.
It disgusts me... School is always the problem.