Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sheboons lust for BAC

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/blackladies/comments/1bdc95n/theres_a_group_of_women_worse_than_pasta_and/

I've seen this a lot on TikTok , I'm seeing alot of EA men pretend to like BW for clout.There's one particular ghey EA man that posted a vid dancing with a BW and ofcourse desperado brigade automatically assumed it was his girl.Now for the sake of clout he's going along with it.It makes me want rip my hair out because it makes EA men think all of us are dying for them.I have been in asian spaces where EA men will act like they're God's to me and think I'll talk to them just because theyre EA.

Asian men are gods to sheboons. Ban all rice"cels" :feelsree: :chad::banhammer::banhammer:

i can advocate for this, rice have similar SMV to coomskins. It actually never began my women love ricecels kek. Fuck this retarded world

seen some of the hottest black stacy whores with cum or rice bfs usually

She herself says she's blasian. Wonder which of her parents was colored, which was Oriental.

No boons mang

Kill all Niggers. Niggers are a diseased and mentally sick race. They should be eradicated.

JFL niggers are so goddamn pathetic it's insane. They really want all of us non niggers to ruin our beauty and make our children be nappy headed ugly apes like them. These sheboons do this to curries too.

i have seen some hot black bitches and mullato sluts:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
you're volcel if you think they all look ugly

hot ones are mostly chad and tyrone only

Even more pathetic are the men who simp for this apes while niggers hound after actual women. I would rather die than feed on morsel while an subhuman ape who belongs beneath my feet feasts on the finest flesh.

i have seen some hot black bitches and mullato sluts:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
you're volcel if you think they all look ugly

hot ones are mostly chad and tyrone only
Go on Goyim. Make more 65 IQ Ape slaves for your kike overlords.

It just began for ricecels, you can now date gorillas

Why does niggers think that everyone thinks about them? No one cares about Africa and the news reports confirm that.

Also, it's the same with jeets shitting on China or Pakistan. It's literally a one sided flame war because the other side doesn't think of them at all

Screenshot 20240318 213052

Also, it's the same with jeets shitting on China or Pakistan. It's literally a one sided flame war because the other side doesn't think of them at all
:feelskek:

JFL niggers are so goddamn pathetic it's insane. They really want all of us non niggers to ruin our beauty and make our children be nappy headed ugly apes like them. These sheboons do this to curries too.

curries are ugly anyway

I’m also “blasian”
You gotta be kidding me :feelshaha: Love how she casually mentions it in passing as if it’s not relevant

You gotta be kidding me :feelshaha: Love how she casually mentions it in passing as if it’s not relevant
One drop rule, nigger with anything else is nigger.

Best set of 'genes' JFL
Genes so good the entire world needed to be brainwashed by Kike propaganda not to think of them as unevolved apes and made the unable to build wheels and a written language. Nigger copes are delusional beyond even of curries.

i can advocate for this, rice have similar SMV to coomskins. It actually never began my women love ricecels kek. Fuck this retarded world
Small rice dicks can never satisfy sheboons. Stop coping.

Small rice dicks can never satisfy sheboons. Stop coping.
cap. niggers actually have the tiniest pussy (studies have shown this)

cus their babies have tiny brain and small skull, therefore the canal is smaller

Noodles r actually relatively loose due to the big asian brain and skull

cap. niggers actually have the tiniest pussy (studies have shown this)

cus their babies have tiny brain and small skull, therefore the canal is smaller

Noodles r actually relatively loose due to the big asian brain and skull

Pseudoscience. We all know sheboons only want BBC/BWC.

All black women will eventually race max black men will jus be left behind because we’re the only demographic that lacks physical beauty

All black women will eventually race max black men will jus be left behind because we’re the only demographic that lacks physical beauty
black foids actually don't racemix much. its black men doing it there's data about this

black foids actually don't racemix much. its black men doing it there's data about this
Cope all I see is interracial couples on TikTok I have screen shots of like 20 couples
IMG 5507

Last edited:
Pakistanis flame jeets back, the nationalist hatred between them runs deep. It's definitely one-sided in the case of jeets vs China, though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back