Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Sheboons will be sheboons

TheSerpent

TheSerpent

Serpentine Warlock of the Blackpill Empire
★★★
She dropped that thing infront of him, If anyone did that, They would meet my easy earned fist in theyre face!
He should've shot them all or at least curbstomped a few

He should've shot them all or at least curbstomped a few
He should have had Harry Hitlers magic want and forced open a gas chamber portal and showed the niggers in it!

Alivegore.com/Africabeheading, Tons of videos of africans being beheaded by africans, Also they have 60 iq whereas whites have 100! We let these 40lets come here and there will be a ruckus like france !

Alivegore.com/Africabeheading, Tons of videos of africans being beheaded by africans, Also they have 60 iq whereas whites have 100! We let these 40lets come here and there will be a ruckus like france !
divERsity is (((our))) strength, goyim
Gay Pride GIF by Hello All
Gay Pride Rainbow GIF by Cosmic Tea

Was this in cuckfornia or poorgan?

wow, VERY civil creatures

@IncelCream here are your educated high class black women lol

i used to deal with stuff like this when i worked at cvs, glad im not there anymore

gave me ptsd dealing with my own people

i used to deal with stuff like this when i worked at cvs, glad im not there anymore

gave me ptsd dealing with my own people
Sounds like a typical US problem, when I moved to the Netherlands I saw the exact opposite; Blacks owning businesses and white football hooligans and north african immigrants looting and destroying everything.