Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill She’s 16

16 is legal here Kek :feelsaww:

In some places is legal, in some not. Still for us it doesn't makes difference. She probably lost her virginity 4 years ago.

16 is legal here Kek :feelsaww:
you still can go to jail, lots of cases when 18-19-20 y.o dudes go to jail for having sex with 16 or 17 y.o

you still can go to jail, lots of cases when 18-19-20 y.o dudes go to jail for having sex with 16 or 17 y.o
Nope, Thats the legal age here.

Den seksuelle lavalderen i Norge er 16 år. Det vil si at det er straffbart å ha sex med barn under 16 år. Reglene som gjelder for seksuallovbrudd står i straffeloven kapittel 26.

Anything under 16 illegal!

Most Fuckable 16 year's old

Nope, Thats the legal age here.
you still can go to jail if that 16 y.o would report it as a rape, happens a lot. Even for attractive guys it's better to avoid them, women like to screw men.

Age won't stop me, nigga

Would still fuck her like a dirty slut she is, YEAH!

Would fuck her

Bitch can’t lipsync for shit

Excessive lipstick tho

And the average 18 year old looks like she can be your mother thats how old she looks

she looks older than me and iam 23

Wow. The comments on this thread sexualizing a minor…

and I get 30% for saying a 14 year old is a woman

Niggers be posting girls that looks like adults as "examples". Its called jailbait for a reason, might as well date a 19 year old.

That's a troon with 10kg of makeup.