Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shirtless photos of Elliot, the unpublished photos and the truth about him

A

aspbergerboy23

Greycel
knowledgetycoons.forumeiros.com/t2-unpublished-photos-of-elliot-rodger-and-the-truth-behind-them
There are more than 200 unpublished photos found on Elliot's cell phone. Why were these photos not published during the coverage of the Isla Vista Incident? Because they show an Elliot totally different from the official narrative, more humanized and less manic and psychopathic, outside the aspect created by the media/governmental narrative. Of course, no one is defending the tragedy of Isla Vista, because that's stupid, Elliot with all this just self-destructed.. Elliot is a Neurodivergent (asperger) boy who, like all mass shooters, did not have the support he needed to have a positive foundation for life, which resulted in the incident and tragedy. Helping those in need saves lives. All credit to Elliotsupremelady for providing us with the photos.
Observation: ElliotSupremeLady is a Knowledge Tycoon! In addition to having the photos, we also have permanent psychic contact with Elliot. He revealed a lot to us about himself and the afterlife.

img_1510.jpg
img_2010.jpg

img_1113.jpg

IMG_2089_thumb.jpg

IMG_2076_thumb.jpg
IMG_2071_thumb.jpg

IMG_1897_thumb.jpg

IMG_1669_thumb.jpg

IMG_1668_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
jerk off fuel for @General Alek

normies despised him and wanted him to wait until age 35 to have sex with a single mom, he shot them instead, the end

What a fucking Chad

325257 1070373

Yep, totally not a Fakecel, guys :feelsseriously:

I see niggas that look E X A C T L Y like him with Stacylites literally everywhere, but okay.

Totally wasn't because he was a insufferable, pretentious faggot.

He is not a mogger at all.

jerk off fuel for @General Alek
You say that, but I believe he will LITERALLY jerk off to this.

Users like you give incels a bad name, GTFO

physique mogs me at least for now

Fortunately, Elliot not only presented the truth about what REALLY happened in the Isla Vista incident, but he showed the truth about the afterlife.

@General Alek is definitely going to nut his pants when he sees this

I think these are fake.
elliot never wrote about removing his body hairs.

Literally chad

I think these are fake.
elliot never wrote about removing his body hairs.
Elliot is not at all what you think. you only know how to follow the official narrative and it is WRONG

and never forget: Everything you heard about Elliot Rodger was deliberately manipulated to create a narrative. In real life, things were different.

Yep, totally not a Fakecel, guys :feelsseriously:

I see niggas that look E X A C T L Y like him with Stacylites literally everywhere, but okay.

Totally wasn't because he was a insufferable, pretentious faggot.

He is not a mogger at all.

You say that, but I believe he will LITERALLY jerk off to this.
ER mogs me even when he was like 14.

and never forget: Everything you heard about Elliot Rodger was deliberately manipulated to create a narrative. In real life, things were different.
ElliotSupremeLady and him would make a very beautiful couple. Too bad society punished him for the wrongdoings from others.

Are those photos legit??

Why did he bother with guns he could’ve ripped women in half barehanded

I don't think his beloved Stacy would have ever found him attractive. People here have bizarre definitions of what defines a Chad. I don't think foids would see him as a Chad, and I think his happa face would have been seen as mediocre at best in the eys of foids.

That said, if he'd lowered his standards, I think he could easily have betabuxxed some spicchick. Like, he could use his money and clout to go to a poorer town and get with the daughter of Mexican immigrants. The fact that he was darker-skinned wouldn't have bothered her, and being half mayo would be a plus for a spicchick. He wouldn't stand out as much in a beaner barrio either. In fact, he may have mogged some of the men there.

Yes, he'd be betabuxxing with his daddy's money, but I think he could have pulled that off.

Narrative said he was only into rich, blonde Stacies.

Last edited:
I don't think his beloved Stacy would have ever found him attractive. People here have bizarre definitions of what defines a Chad. I don't think foids would see him as a Chad, and I think his happa face would have been seen as mediocre at best in the eys of foids.

That said, if he'd lowered his standards, I think he could easily have betabuxxed some spicchick. Like, he could use his money and clout to go to a poorer town and get with the daughter of Mexican immigrants. The fact that he was darker-skinned wouldn't have bothered her, and being half mayo would be a plus for a spicchick. He wouldn't stand out as much in a beaner barrio either. In fact, he may have mogged some of the men there.

Yes, he'd be betabuxxing with his daddy's money, but I think he could have pulled that off.

Narrative said he was only into rich, blonde Stacies.
the problem is this mixing between social classes seems to have become less popular with time. i think it's tied with how people are less friendly and understanding than ever
from my limited experience interacting with people I feel it requires even better social skills to date outside your class than just staying in your lane. that's not so great when you're an incel cucked out of most useful life experiences.
i wish there was a trick to doing it though, it would be very useful if it was actually doable.

There’s no way that these are real. Elliot never worked out and was scrawny.

the problem is this mixing between social classes seems to have become less popular with time. i think it's tied with how people are less friendly and understanding than ever
from my limited experience interacting with people I feel it requires even better social skills to date outside your class than just staying in your lane. that's not so great when you're an incel cucked out of most useful life experiences.
i wish there was a trick to doing it though, it would be very useful if it was actually doable.

Then ER was fucked no matter what.

Still, I think he would have had a chance if, say, he'd driven his fancy car to a relatively safe public place in a poorer Hispanic neighborhood and, standing by his fancy car, tried to catch eyes with spicchicks passing by. I think he could have pulled it off, would have looked passable enough to be dating material. Yes, he'd be relying on status and betabuxxing, but I think he could have snagged a lower-class Mexican girl if he tried.

knowledgetycoons.forumeiros.com/t2-unpublished-photos-of-elliot-rodger-and-the-truth-behind-them
There are more than 200 unpublished photos found on Elliot's cell phone. Why were these photos not published during the coverage of the Isla Vista Incident? Because they show an Elliot totally different from the official narrative, more humanized and less manic and psychopathic, outside the aspect created by the media/governmental narrative. Of course, no one is defending the tragedy of Isla Vista, because that's stupid, Elliot with all this just self-destructed.. Elliot is a Neurodivergent (asperger) boy who, like all mass shooters, did not have the support he needed to have a positive foundation for life, which resulted in the incident and tragedy. Helping those in need saves lives. All credit to Elliotsupremelady for providing us with the photos.
Observation: ElliotSupremeLady is a Knowledge Tycoon! In addition to having the photos, we also have permanent psychic contact with Elliot. He revealed a lot to us about himself and the afterlife.

img_1510.jpg
img_2010.jpg

img_1113.jpg

IMG_2089_thumb.jpg

IMG_2076_thumb.jpg
IMG_2071_thumb.jpg

IMG_1897_thumb.jpg

IMG_1669_thumb.jpg

IMG_1668_thumb.jpg
Mogs me

I should improve the AI, then...

Users who are viewing this thread