Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shit India economy actually developing even though we like to deny it anyway

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I just look at things by the numbers.

India electrical production 2012: 1,091.8 twh (terawatt hours)
India electrical production 2022: 1,858.0 twh (up 70% in the 10 years)

India population 2012: 1,274,487,000
India population 2022: 1,417,173,000

Per capita India annual electric use 2012: 856 kwh
Per capita India annual electric use 2022: 1,311 kwh (up 53% in the 10 years)

India oil consumption in 2012: 3,708 (in thousand barrels daily)
India oil consumption in 2022: 5,288

Per capita India annual oil consumption 2012: 1.06 (in barrels per year)
Per capita India annual oil consumption 2022: 1.36 (up 28%)

No one denies shit. After all Asia is not Africa.

Electricity has really improved. Where I live, I no longer get blackouts even with people in our neighborhood cranking up all their ACs in the scorching heatwave during summer.

However, all this growth has come from borrowing/running trade deficits. Curries are consuming more than they have the genetic and environmental capacity to produce which is causing inflation here to skyrocket. In the last ten years, curryland currency has lost 50% of its value, which means this kind of cheap borrowed growth without strong economic fundamentals is unsustainable!

Electricity has really improved. Where I live, I no longer get blackouts even with people in our neighborhood cranking up all their ACs in the scorching heatwave during summer.

However, all this growth has come from borrowing/running trade deficits. Curries are consuming more than they have the genetic and environmental capacity to produce which is causing inflation here to skyrocket. In the last ten years, curryland currency has lost 50% of its value, which means this kind of cheap borrowed growth without strong economic fundamentals is unsustainable!
(((IMF)))) loansharks at it again.

Interesting that they made it through that heat wave, as in hot countries its when the AC's come on that the power grids get overwhelmed. You have to have serious surplus electrical capacity and the grid have the capacity to make it through hot days in hot countries.