Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Shit is about to get real - all men are banned from leaving Russia

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Whoowhoo! Based Putin is preparing to issue military rule. I literally cannot wait for this war to finally get started. All these low levels battles around in Donbas is getting boring as shit. Let's see what happens when Putin makes it rain in Kiev.

JFL, over for truecel Siberians in Russia with no love for their country being forced to fight. :feelsclown:

Do you think Russia is going all in?

Putin is a dumb feminist.

Banning men but not banning women.

Not good for Eurocels. This war can spread. It was fun when it was just the low effort war but this is escalating so I dont like it anymore.

Not good for Eurocels. This war can spread. It was fun when it was just the low effort war but this is escalating so I dont like it anymore.
Are you kidding me? This is the best thing to have happened since Vietnam. I cannot wait for a large scale. It's going to be so fucking entertaining. Endless lifefuel.

Are you kidding me? This is the best thing to have happened since Vietnam. I cannot wait for a large scale. It's going to be so fucking entertaining. Endless lifefuel.
Yeah for Americans it is fun but Euros are on the frontline so not funny. Infact even Americans are screwed because Russia has enough capability to rain down missiles on the USA.
If you live in unpopulated ares in the desert areas of America in the center away from from major urban centers then it is fun I suppose.

I live in Euroland so not funny.

Meanwhile, the foids get to cash in their husband's benefits after he dies and then get married off to a foreign sugar daddy.

Not like those ruskies have anywhere to go anyway jfl, idk any country that would be willing to take them in.

it'll take a while before it reaches germany so until then I don't care
It already reached Germany though. Gas prices.

Do you pay more for electricity now?

It already reached Germany though. Gas prices.
blame the jews. they see a chance and profit off it. not that surprising is it? especially not considering the gas stations in germany are openly owned by the mafia and the government sucks their dick

blame the jews. they see a chance and profit off it. not that surprising is it? especially not considering the gas stations in germany are openly owned by the mafia and the government sucks their dick
which gas stations and which mafia?

I think we will have to send in the Polish and Romanian armies to help defend Ukraine assuming Russia tries a multiple front invasion of Ukraine outside of the 4 SE provinces of Ukraine. We will have to start mobilizing the reserves of Poland and Romania now if its not already underway.

The defense industries for army weapons systems and especially ammo is also going to need to be hugely ramped up. Like for artillery shells and Himars missiles. Then there is all the rifles and ammo, mortars, grenades and similar weapons.

The Russian call up looks like at least 1.2 million men.. and people are saying that isn't a big deal in forums I go to. Yes it is.. they won't be easy to stop and it will be a long and difficult war (if Russia decides to attack outside of the 4 SE provinces). If Russia goes for just those provinces then it is relatively contained and we pretty much will be forced to let Russia have them.

The u.s. started this shit in 214 by over throwing the legit Ukraine government the the Ukrainians started shelling people now valddy p is gonna finnish it
The Ukraine president is a Zionist queer but some how the azov Boyz are fighting for him and Russia can't whip a little piss ant country like Ukraine but can stop the third Reich
Maybe the whole cold war
soviets vs the USA was a psyop or a ziop?

BASED :yes:
RELEASE THE NUKES ASAP
@faded

We are just cannon fodder to foids remember that. They think that bc they pay their taxes they’re entitled to endless physical immunity and protection.

Fuckin joke. Foids don’t even do real jobs. 99% of firefighters, police, carpenters, brick layers, wood workers, metallurgy jobs, and off shore oil rig workers are all men.

We need to start enlisting foids. Then the economy won’t crumble everytime a small war breaks out

The people with money have managed to bribe their way out of military service thus far. Don't be surprised if more people manage to get out of military service.

We are just cannon fodder to foids remember that. They think that bc they pay their taxes they’re entitled to endless physical immunity and protection.

Fuckin joke. Foids don’t even do real jobs. 99% of firefighters, police, carpenters, brick layers, wood workers, metallurgy jobs, and off shore oil rig workers are all men.

We need to start enlisting foids. Then the economy won’t crumble everytime a small war breaks out
We could strap genades to them and send them running into enemy teritory.

By incorporating the four areas of Luhansk, Donetsk, Kherson and Zaporizhzhia into Russia, Moscow could portray attacks to retake them as an attack on Russia itself, a warning to Kyiv and its Western allies.

If Ukraine tries to retake their territory they're gonna get nuked. :dab:

Source:

The u.s. started this shit in 214 by over throwing the legit Ukraine government the the Ukrainians started shelling people now valddy p is gonna finnish it
their Zionist puppet regime in Kiev e has been genociding Donbas Russian since 2014. euros are disgusting faggots for sucking USA cock and being such enthusiastic shills for American . Foreign policy. eurofaggots have no cultureor identity anymore their just yanks on the European continent now it seems. pathetic sacks.

UK spread it's anus to Muslims ditto for the rest of western Europe Jews behind that one bar ra Lerner specter the USA bent over for beaners of ever variety better that being ruled by niggers I guess

Putin is a dumb feminist.

Banning men but not banning women.
I hope they both kill each other, fuck this men are disposable shit, fucking women should be disposable

Yeah for Americans it is fun but Euros are on the frontline so not funny. Infact even Americans are screwed because Russia has enough capability to rain down missiles on the USA.
If you live in unpopulated ares in the desert areas of America in the center away from from major urban centers then it is fun I suppose.

I live in Euroland so not funny.
lol ure afraid of dying??

nigga ur life already sucks...
no foid to suck your depression away
no foid to boost your mood by riding you...

already said way too many males on the planet, we could use a curbing to reduce the amount of incels in the future.

wars were necessary evil to curb/control male population

already said way too many males on the planet, we could use a curbing to reduce the amount of incels in the future.

I don't wanna die because i still have opportunities in life apart from foids

I don't wanna die because i still have opportunities in life apart from foids

all opportunities will end and most copes will stop working
globo homo has to be stopped, kikes cucks don't know when to stop

goyim

goyim
I read somewhere that sex is like in the top 5 highest dopamine-givers, so you can still be happy

goyim
I bet going er would give 10x more dopamine tnan sex (in rdr2)

That’s because russia is a shit hole country that has never valued male life.

Of course, no country values male life though. They’re not special in that sense.

I read somewhere that sex is like in the top 5 highest dopamine-givers, so you can still be happy
I bet going er would give 10x more dopamine tnan sex (in rdr2)

automation is coming, globohomo will try to make males even more obsolete. ofc they can try but succeeding will be difficult.
foids will increasingly pick chads and other ethnic chad archetypes

housing will be made unaffordable
no meat only bugs
everything will be policed china style
no fun cars only gay boring EVs
great reset will not be pleasant for us

you think normies hate you now?? wait till reset happens and see

automation is coming, globohomo will try to make males even more obsolete. ofc they can try but succeeding will be difficult.
foids will increasingly pick chads and other ethnic chad archetypes

housing will be made unaffordable
no meat only bugs
everything will be policed china style
no fun cars only gay boring EVs
great reset will not be pleasant for us

you think normies hate you now?? wait till reset happens and see
Thats why i said going er(in rdr2)

I can make my life 100X better by seperating from the white man and refusing to work for him. Do my own business in ethnic communities where whites are not welcome. Those that come around we rob.

I can create a beutiful life.

If whites try to make me go fight I will use the gun they give me against them or I will stab the general before even going to Ukraine

This is a white mans war and I will will be damned if they try to send me to fight to protect the US$ because Putin is trying to make people pay for oil in other currencies. Let them send their dumb american niggers since they love fighting for the white man. Fucking slaves.

Whites treat us like shit and expect us to go fight? Let them give us weapons and they will see what happens to them.

Last edited:
I can make my life 100X better by seperating from the white man and refusing to work for him. Do my own business in ethnic communities where whites are not welcome. Those that come around we rob.

I can create a beutiful life.

If whites try to make me go fight I will use the gun they give me against them or I will stab the general before even going to Ukraine

This is a white mans war and I will will be damned if they try to send me to fight to protect the US$ because Putin is trying to make people pay for oil in other currencies. Let them send their dumb american niggers since they love fighting for the white man. Fucking slaves.

Whites treat us like shit and expect us to go fight? Let them give us weapons and they will see what happens to them.
Just go back to your home country instead of complaining about White people so much since so you seem to hate living with them

Just go back to your home country instead of complaining about White people so much since so you seem to hate living with them
you keep your mouth shut and dont ever open that useless thing. I will stay here as long as I want and no whites must complain.

First they must pay back what they stole during colonisation or else shut the f up

First they must pay back what they stole during colonisation or else shut the f up
That’s already been paid back tenfold with aid money to third-world countries, accepting huge amounts of refugees and immigrants to the West, “anti-racist” policies, affirmative action etc. You have no right to complain.

Edit: Also if you think colonialism was all about exploiting ethnics then you’re wrong. White countries invested billions to build up your infrastructure and societies.

That’s already been paid back tenfold with aid money to third-world countries, accepting huge amounts of refugees and immigrants to the West, “anti-racist” policies, affirmative action etc. You have no right to complain.

Edit: Also if you think colonialism was all about exploiting ethnics then you’re wrong. White countries invested billions to build up your infrastructure and societies.
who did you give aid money?

i am still waiting for my share of the reparations where is it? You must go there where and to who you gave the money, not here.

Anyway btw you and your american niggers go fight and leave us alone. Very simple

send the nukes soon plz

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back