Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Shitalians hate thread

Progeny of Horus

Progeny of Horus

Cerebral Rapist
-
TOTAL SHITALIAN DEATH I will kill every single last one of you greasy shitalian balding macaque rats, there is nothing you can do to escape me, i will find you, i will find you balding frail rats, i will exterminate every shitalian rat i won't leave a trace of their existence, you will cry mama mia as i tear you limb from limb you disgusting pastashitting animals, you will not be able to fight back, i will curbstomp you disgusting slave caste of mongrels, a slave caste if anything, built to be abused and sissified, shitalians

i will thoroughly wipe you out, the oceans will run red with shitalian blood balding gypsy frail rats... I WILL KILL EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YOU GREASY SALLOW SKINNED BALDING CRYPTOSEMITIC DROPPY EYED CROOKED TOOTH DUMBO EARED GARLIC SMELLING FRAIL FRAMED SHORT STATURE SHITALIAN RACE OF SCAMMY ARAB RAPEBABY LOW IQ GOBLINS

I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU

I WILL KILL
EVERY
SINGLE
LAST
ONE
OF
YOU
I WILL KILL YOU ALL

I could strangle you to death with my frenulum you retard.

I bet you are a sandnigger too.

I could strangle you to death with my frenulum you retard.

I bet you are a sandnigger too.
Progeny of Horus ★★★★ Cerebral Rapist · 26 · From Egypt

Seems like it

Progeny of Horus ★★★★ Cerebral Rapist · 26 · From Egypt
I could feel a circumcision through his speech the same I feel with amerimutts, hence the frenulum comment

Whiter than you Shituigi.

I will burn your Shitaliiette mother in a barrel and choke you with a wire fucking gypsy.
> Egyptian calling someone a gypsy

Go eat your feshik and brag about the Pyramids it's the only thing you niggers have

Based
Shitlians are moggers
Italian"cels" are fakecel or 50% mixed

@DarkStarDown
Debunk this retard.

Kill spaghettiniggers. Behead spaghettiniggers. Roundhouse kick a spaghettinigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a spaghettinigger baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy catholics. Defecate in a spaghettiniggers pasta. Topple the leaning tower of Pisa. Stir fry spaghettiniggers in a wok. Toss spaghettiniggers into Mount Vesuvius. Urinate into a spaghettiniggers wine. Judo throw spaghettiniggers into a wood chipper. Twist spaghettiniggers heads off. Karate chop spaghettiniggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant spaghettiniggers. Trap spaghettiniggers in quicksand. Crush spaghettiniggers in the trash compactor. Liquefy spaghettiniggers in a vat of acid. Eat spaghettiniggers. Dissect spaghettiniggers. Import Muslims into Vatican City. Exterminate spaghettiniggers in the gas chamber. Stomp spaghettinigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate spaghettiniggers in the oven. Lobotomize spaghettiniggers. Mandatory abortions for spaghettiniggers. Drown spaghettiniggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize spaghettiniggers with a ray gun. Kick old spaghettiniggers down the stairs. Feed spaghettiniggers to alligators. Slice spaghettiniggers with a katana.

Kill spaghettiniggers. Behead spaghettiniggers. Roundhouse kick a spaghettinigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a spaghettinigger baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy catholics. Defecate in a spaghettiniggers pasta. Topple the leaning tower of Pisa. Stir fry spaghettiniggers in a wok. Toss spaghettiniggers into Mount Vesuvius. Urinate into a spaghettiniggers wine. Judo throw spaghettiniggers into a wood chipper. Twist spaghettiniggers heads off. Karate chop spaghettiniggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant spaghettiniggers. Trap spaghettiniggers in quicksand. Crush spaghettiniggers in the trash compactor. Liquefy spaghettiniggers in a vat of acid. Eat spaghettiniggers. Dissect spaghettiniggers. Import Muslims into Vatican City. Exterminate spaghettiniggers in the gas chamber. Stomp spaghettinigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate spaghettiniggers in the oven. Lobotomize spaghettiniggers. Mandatory abortions for spaghettiniggers. Drown spaghettiniggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize spaghettiniggers with a ray gun. Kick old spaghettiniggers down the stairs. Feed spaghettiniggers to alligators. Slice spaghettiniggers with a katana.
Were you born this based, sir?

Ethnics' obsession with Italians will never not be funny to me

TOTAL SHITALIAN DEATH I will kill every single last one of you greasy shitalian balding macaque rats, there is nothing you can do to escape me, i will find you, i will find you balding frail rats, i will exterminate every shitalian rat i won't leave a trace of their existence, you will cry mama mia as i tear you limb from limb you disgusting pastashitting animals, you will not be able to fight back, i will curbstomp you disgusting slave caste of mongrels, a slave caste if anything, built to be abused and sissified, shitalians

i will thoroughly wipe you out, the oceans will run red with shitalian blood balding gypsy frail rats... I WILL KILL EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YOU GREASY SALLOW SKINNED BALDING CRYPTOSEMITIC DROPPY EYED CROOKED TOOTH DUMBO EARED GARLIC SMELLING FRAIL FRAMED SHORT STATURE SHITALIAN RACE OF SCAMMY ARAB RAPEBABY LOW IQ GOBLINS

I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU

I WILL KILL
EVERY
SINGLE
LAST
ONE
OF
YOU
I WILL KILL YOU ALL
>sandnigger saying this

Ethnics' obsession with Italians will never not be funny to me
Either shitskins are projecting themselves onto Italians and larping “muh Med master race” or screeching “YOUU’RE NOT WHIIIIITTEEE”:feels: to cope with their own brownness

Shitalians will never be white

curries and blacks get shitted on all the time and they never argue back and even laugh with the trolls. but whitecels get defensive about it. I wonder which race is the more fragile one here?

♣ Italian and medfag BVLL shwarty gods can't stop winning in life, the shwartier the skin the more masculine and grand the moustache,bricklaying and cooking skills (You will never cook a 4 course meal wyhteboi) ♣