Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Shitbulls Kill a baby and a toddler then maul retarded roastie mom

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★★
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/f...sedgntp&cvid=99eb0a7fe58749efa9ec7eec1b57fc86

I ain't even mad or upset. I'm just curious. Wtf the fuck is wrong with normies and their undying love of shitbulls? Why on Earth would you have two shitbulls when you have two tiny children that can't defend themselves. Smug normie faggots would risk their children's lives just so they can feel unique by being part of the exclusive club of shitbull owners. The hubris these faggots have. Now their kids are dead oh well :feelsPop:

Attachments

• 1665249595767.png
    1665249595767.png
    866.9 KB · Views: 70

good riddance

Foids most likely love them for their """""protection""""" (against manlets and potential subhumans in her vicinity, or as a safeguard when the personality detector fails) as they're large and wild beasts; other bluepillers simply as a knee-jerk reaction to people hating "muh doggos"... :feelswhat:

Perhaps somewhat comparable to darktriadmaxxed Chads in the real world. :feelsclown:

Dumb normies are attracted to Pitbull's dark triad personality.

i love pitbulls they are based animals ruthless and not cucked. i hold pits for dog fighting ( in gta 3 ) and every one of my pits has more T than you OP. Stacy gona choose them over you any day of the week and she dont give a fuck if they kill some little kid
I never said pitbulls weren't based

Why don't soy faggots just get a retarded rat dog instead of a creature bred for killing?

GIGA BASED SHITBULL :feelsautistic:

If you buy a pitbull then you deserve to be mauled tbh, just dumb. Like those things in Spain where they let bulls run through a town and the people try and not got gored to death. Asking for it.

Nothing of value was lost

He’s not Chad yet look at how hot his wife is and he has children… but ig Oofy do…. Is fake right

I hate shitbulls.

I hate dogs in general but shitbulls in particular I hate.

jfl, she looks like a pigeon
Cope and denial she’s 8/10 and even if she does look like a pigeon he’s what you guys would say it’s over for him but he has a girl who’s way out of his league AND children Oofy d o o f…. IS LAW & REALITY but keep moving the goal post to fit Jewish agenda pill I guess.

Last edited:
Cope and denial she’s 8/10 and even if she does look like a pigeon he’s what you guys would say it’s over for him but he has a girl who’s way out of his league AND children Oofy d o o f…. IS LAW & REALITY but keep moving the goal post to fit Jewish agenda pill I guess.
Another low-T soyddit user overrating sub 5 foids. All I see is a looksmatched couple. The Jewish agenda being pushed is you validating sub5 femmorrhoids that are convinced they’re gods gift on earth.

View: https://imgur.com/a/8rPhaZI