Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL shithole usa requires u to earn Less than like 20k to qualify for Medicare

why do cuckmericans have such terrible health if their healthcare costs so much.
I would be as healthy as possible in cuckmerica to avoid potential bills.

why do cuckmericans have such terrible health if their healthcare costs so much.
I would be as healthy as possible in cuckmerica to avoid potential bills.
average cuckmerican is dumbfuck third world shitskin mentally.

America has the most homeless people for reasons like this they do little to nothing to help unemployable people in this country do you know how hard it is to NEETbux in the most pro capitalist country in the world

America has the most homeless people for reasons like this they do little to nothing to help unemployable people in this country do you know how hard it is to NEETbux in the most pro capitalist country in the world
true and they also fuck you over as soon as you earn a dollar over a benefit limit instead of gradually toning down benefits as income grows

true and they also fuck you over as soon as you earn a dollar over a benefit limit instead of gradually toning down benefits as income grows
Not even a dollar as soon as you earn a penny more than the limit

Going to the doctor is for fags

this world is rotten

I'd just kill myself at that point

There's no care in Medicare

I recently had a lot of xrays... They cost (the gov) $75!

They were digital xrays!