Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion shoe lifts

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
does someone own these lifts?
are they good enough? i mean mostly if u dont feel pain in legs after using them whole day.

61WOhJiz8mL SX355

they r cheap (4$) as fuck so for me the are suspicious

Is the same thing females do when they wear heels, so it's not cheating

Is the same thing females do when they wear heels, so it's not cheating
i dont even feel like im cheating or something
i just want to know if they are good and comfortable to use

i dont even feel like im cheating or something
i just want to know if they are good and comfortable to use
Havent used them but if females west heels all the time this shouldn't be uncomfortable

Havent used them but if females west heels all the time this shouldn't be uncomfortable
well my mom is getting pains after using heels so its worrying tbh

i guess i will have to follow @Blacktarpill advice and gain weight first coz i cant be over 5'10 in shoes and weigh 42kg

shoe lifts me
be careful to not get warning for low effort posting, i got like 2 last days for stupid things like "many men" which is tradition on this forum

I have them. If you put them in boots, can legit add 3 inches to your height.

After walking around for a while though, it hurts man. Feels pretty uncomfortable.

I have them. If you put them in boots, can legit add 3 inches to your height.

After walking around for a while though, it hurts man. Feels pretty uncomfortable.
i dont think so they give 3 inches, more like 1.75, u can watch video on yt and there is guy who measures it
i would love to add 3.5cm with lifts and another 3.5cm with timberland shoes so i would be 178.5 at evening in shoes, such a lifefuel for me tbh

i dont think so they give 3 inches, more like 1.75, u can watch video on yt and there is guy who measures it
i would love to add 3.5cm with lifts and another 3.5cm with timberland shoes so i would be 178.5 at evening in shoes, such a lifefuel for me tbh

Mine adds 3 inches, this is including the extra 1 inch from the boot heels.

Mine adds 3 inches, this is including the extra 1 inch from the boot heels.
yeah then may be they are close to 3 inch boost, its pretty good that we can fraud little with that

i dont even care about frauding my height. i still wear Adidas ultraboosts though

yeah then may be they are close to 3 inch boost, its pretty good that we can fraud little with that

But it gets very uncomfortable when you're walking on them for a period of time ngl. Your feet start hurting pretty bad.

But it gets very uncomfortable when you're walking on them for a period of time ngl. Your feet start hurting pretty bad.
hmmm i will try to do something with that fact, i need height ded srs

I have never used them. Though it makes me wonder if anyone i see around my height is actually shorter

I have never used them. Though it makes me wonder if anyone i see around my height is actually shorter
im obsessed and im looking at people proportions and wonder if they fraud their height or got ll in past

If you have serious issues with your height, you can try them out. They are probably not comfortable to wear.

i never tried them tbh

If you have serious issues with your height, you can try them out. They are probably not comfortable to wear.
yeah but i must put some effort to be taller, i can handle them

It won't be uncomfortable if you keep it under an inch. I've used 2 cm ones and it helps me keep a straighter posture. I use it all day and my work is physically demanding.

They seem uncomfortable to wear,unless you take the real small ones.But are couple cm's gonna help me much?

It won't be uncomfortable if you keep it under an inch. I've used 2 cm ones and it helps me keep a straighter posture. I use it all day and my work is physically demanding.
i would love to get 3.5cm from them + another 3.5 from Timberlands heel
They seem uncomfortable to wear,unless you take the real small ones.But are couple cm's gonna help me much?
well 7cm boost is pretty good amount

well 7cm boost is pretty good amount
Ye it would work well with winter shoes,but I was thinking about summer shoes,2-3 cm wouldn't do much

Ye it would work well with winter shoes,but I was thinking about summer shoes,2-3 cm wouldn't do much
Timberlands are pretty good in winter and summer too, very classy, i just ordered them, i hope to get them this week tbh. Then i have to order some lifts

Timberlands are pretty good in winter and summer too, very classy, i just ordered them, i hope to get them this week tbh. Then i have to order some lifts
I love Timberland. I couldn't wear lifts, I need special inlay soles from the physician. Have bad knees.

i guess i will have to follow @Blacktarpill advice and gain weight first coz i cant be over 5'10 in shoes and weigh 42kg
Tbh right choice bro. If you are average you will look better.

I love Timberland. I couldn't wear lifts, I need special inlay soles from the physician. Have bad knees.
so bad bro, i have problem with legs too but i guess i can wear lifts
Tbh right choice bro. If you are average you will look better.
i checked my weight today and its 43.1kg so small improvement