Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] shonen maxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Nothing will overcome being short and ethnic.

This is my best cope as well, i act like a retard to motivate myself. i am not optimistic to anything but training, i just want to be faster, stronger and have more muscles than chads.

naruto uzumaki GIF

I WILL BECOME THE STRONGEST IN THE WORLD!! BELIEVE IT!

but im still a skinny fat lazy fuck

my theory is act like a shonen protagonist. Train all day , be optimistic, never give up, have clear goals

maybe shonen maxxing is the way out of inceldom
Good mindset tbh.
I will soon try it again irl.
But before that I will still do some shit here as a "Thank you" (like cope recommendations) and say some final goodbyes.

Last edited:
my theory is act like a shonen protagonist. Train all day , be optimistic, never give up, have clear goals

maybe shonen maxxing is the way out of inceldom
Doesen't your shitty anime disprove this? Rock Lee was a good guy that worked harder than anyone but his oneitis was stolen by chad prettyboy Sasuke. Naruto ends up with Hinata but he's also a chadlite normie anyways and in the end it is shown that he was destined to be great as he was a descendant of whateverfag deity or whatever I forgot

Just looksmax and moneymaxx bro

don't fall for the self improover meme, you will waste years of your life

It won't help me ascend but at least it will keep my mood in a somewhat good state. Unfortunately, to do all that I need motivation and I can't muster up any motivation if all I can expect as a reward is a slightly less painful existence.

I've viewed myself as one for several years now, courtesy of Dragon Ball.

Sadly, I have a chronic "migraine problem"...

meanwhile chads exist in gaara mode and beats rock lee without lifting a finger

Doesen't your shitty anime disprove this? Rock Lee was a good guy that worked harder than anyone but his oneitis was stolen by chad prettyboy Sasuke. Naruto ends up with Hinata but he's also a chadlite normie anyways and in the end it is shown that he was destined to be great as he was a descendant of whateverfag deity or whatever I forgot
Naruto gangbangs his whole verse☠️☠️☠️