Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shopping for American Car Brands

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
I am in the car market to buy a new used truck (because too poor of a goy to afford new)
and I am seeing better deals with the new Ford Maverick and Ranger vs Chevy Colorado (the one I want)

Any thoughts?

Ford Maverick
280px-1972_Ford_Maverick_Sprint_%28616806978%29.jpg

Why not just buy a car and take the trunk lid off? Those beds are so small you can't put anything in the back of them anyways.

My next car is probably going to be the new Hyundai Sonata.

Buy a Toyota Tacoma

American stuff is cheap, poorly built garbage. You will have nothing but repair bills if you buy anything other than Toyota Tacoma.

Make sure it hasn't been in any accidents and only had 1 owner.

Buy a Toyota Tacoma

American stuff is cheap, poorly built garbage. You will have nothing but repair bills if you buy anything other than Toyota Tacoma.

Make sure it hasn't been in any accidents and only had 1 owner.
Exactly this. American cars for the most part are pretty dookie. My dad has had a Ford F-150 for years and it's never had to have super big repairs, he always made sure he did the oil changes n shit. It's always a hit or miss with American cars. There either gonna give you no problems, or there gonna be a massive fucking headache always breaking down

I am in the car market to buy a new used truck (because too poor of a goy to afford new)
and I am seeing better deals with the new Ford Maverick and Ranger vs Chevy Colorado (the one I want)

Any thoughts?
New used? A relatively new one that's been used or do you just mean used in general?

Anyways, If I were you I'd go with a second or third gen ford ranger, or a Tacoma if you decide to broaden your choices of manufacturers. Chevy in general has a pretty sketchy track record among American cars.

Last edited: