Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Short King" = Offensive

Shogun MacArthur

Shogun MacArthur

General
★★
It's a backhanded compliment, imagine if people called back guys "nigger kings", asian guys "chink kings", Indian guys "poo kings", etc.

It really sounds like some expression that only a cucked femdom fan would appreciate.
And we know there's plenty of them here unfortunately.

I greatly appreciate the expression.

It's condescending and sounds pitiful, like what you would say to a literal 5 year old who just lost his first tee-ball match; just more empty virtue signalling by foids and cucks while they continue to mock and disparage manlets all the same, any pushback to the disrespect being labeled a "Napoleon's complex". :feelsclown:

You're a retarded faggot king, :):D

It's a backhanded compliment, imagine if people called back guys "nigger kings", asian guys "chink kings", Indian guys "poo kings", etc.

Actually I'm part of the short community & we're reclaiming the term positively. Although I think the word should only by used by short guys like nigga in the black community.

Actually I'm part of the short community & we're reclaiming the term positively. Although I think the word should only by used by short guys like nigga in the black community.

Yeah, it's offensive because it's so obviously condescending to call a short man "short king".
The message it gives is "being short makes you inferior but look I'm going to pair it with a positive word because positivity is what you need to forget about your inferiority!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: "
Kinda like when a little kid cries about a mistake and you tell him positive words in the hopes of calming him and reconforting him.

It's condescending and sounds pitiful, like what you would say to a literal 5 year old who just lost his first tee-ball match; just more empty virtue signalling by foids and cucks while they continue to mock and disparage manlets all the same, any pushback to the disrespect being labeled a "Napoleon's complex". :feelsclown:
3325393.jpg

ADSFGDFASFDGFG

Short kings.

It's a mockery in disguise term created by foids hating short men and normies who stroke their ego with it.