Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel SHORT KING SPRING IS GASLIGHTING

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

THIS IS JUST A BUNCH OF LIES. You can type this into youtube and get only one fucking gossip video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dz1_iuuml8

In the first few seconds the black landwhale says "apparently, it's not all about tall guys anymore, PSSSSH" she adds flippantly. Even as a gossip host that is supposed to dickride the trends, NO BITE.

Whiteboy shuts down short sking spring immediately with logic-- "all it takes to ruin a short king is have a tall dude stand next to him, everyone's eyes are immediately drawn to a dude that's 6'6"

Last edited:
Agreed. Just empty Virtue signaling.

THIS IS JUST A BUNCH OF LIES. You can type this into youtube and get only one fucking gossip video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dz1_iuuml8

In the first few seconds the black landwhale says "apparently, it's not all about tall guys anymore, PSSSSH" she adds flippantly. Even as a gossip host that is supposed to dickride the trends, NO BITE.

Whiteboy shuts down short sking spring immediately with logic-- "all it takes to ruin a short king is have a tall dude stand next to him, everyone's eyes are immediately drawn to a dude that's 6'6"

Short chads

That trend will barely last a week

The guy in the video is trying to laugh it off as a joke, even though they're making fun of him for being 5'10

The guy in the video is trying to laugh it off as a joke, even though they're making fun of him for being 5'10
i didn't even see it that way at first, but that's pretty brutal. Hypergramous insticts turn on like a dime.

Taller men are more likely to get cancer

Even the term "short king" is demoralizing as fuck. When fucking reddit doesn't want to hear that shit anymore, you know it's trash.

Photographer Aaron Kassman, 24, said he regularly gets the short end of the stick in the dating pool. He recalled meeting a girl for the first time who greeted only the tall men in his friend group, leaving the others under 5’10” hanging.
Brutal af

I cant believe women are virtue signaling with our height now
I think its simply a scam because they know the majority of their orbiters, simps and paypigs are sub 6ft sub chad, so by publicly trending some fake garbage like this, it keeps the $$$$$$$ flowing from the paypig simps and feet licking, female worshipping cucks

And they just go on and continue to fuck 6ft+ chad and 6ft+ chad only

It all falls apart when the foid in charge (FIC) notes that she is IN FACT 5'8 tall and in heels that is almost 6 feet. For the record, for my less socially engaged brosefs, heels average around 3" tall. So she is saying that, at 5'11 in heels, she wants a man who is at least as tall her her and at least as handsome. No worries, this interview really just strongly confirms the blackpill, there is no contradiction at all.

~!BUT!~ she does state that a recent study shows that shorter men have equivalent salaries to tall men. This is actually a huge surprise to me - I will be looking into this, and IIRC, I'll post in here later. Thanks.