Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Short people are seen as less attractive, competent, moral, and intelligent

"SEEN AS". THATS WHY WOMEN DIDNT GET TO DECIDE SHIT IN THE PAST 20 THOUSAND YEARS. THATS WHY WOMEN ARE GLORIFIED CUM LATRINE.

Napoleon is known for his short stature, not his conquests most of the time. INB4 foids screaming "no he was popular among women". :foidSoy:

True. I dont trust short "people" (below 6.2/188). They are weird and suspicious. Why wont they like, just grow taller like normal person???

Typical whore trait : thinking the way people see you has somehow an incidence on your actual competence. Coping mechanism usually used by women to justify their complete lack of creativity and genius compared to men in the past 100 thousand years.

Normies don't even hide their emotions toward us anymore

They aren't even aware of their privilege and this angers me

I hate when talk faggots try to trivialize our suffering and then go ahead talking about " oh bro no no you don't want to be tall i PROMISE you that you won't like being tall ahaha like you hit your head everywhere and people ask you about basketball like ugghhh that's soo much worse than being a midget! Being tall is annoying bro!" Fucking faggots i hope they burn in eternity