Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Short preventing you from getting laid is just a horse shit unless you are below 5'7

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
Ive been in different groups of males and sometimes guys are shorter than me like 5'7-5'8, but thats barely noticeable, im 6. Face is the case, face is the place.

5'7-5'8 will mog 6-6'1 to oblivion with good facial features, just like Jon Snow does or any other model like looking males.

Facts.

Face > All

Being tall and ugly is the worst possible death sentence. It just draws attention to your ugliness.

Being short doesn't matter bro, im 6'0 btw. top kek

Yup, one of the biggest slayers I know is 5'7". Just be attractive and don't be a turbomanlet.

BS, being short sucks a lot for other reasons such as other males being intimidating.

Face means more than height, but it's a HUGE stretch to think that it matters that little.

5'5" checking in.

If half of all women you meet every day are taller than you then being short does have an impact.

Incel_Because_Short said:
5'5" checking in.

If half of all women you meet every day are taller than you then being short does have an impact.

5'5 is tougher than 5'7 but still possible if ur face is attractive

I dunno OP I feel as though height overrides even face. Wasent there a picture posted recently of a guy with a decent face getting made fun off by some roastie just for being short?

Stop the denial. Zaf Effron is 5'7"

And that guy was being made fun of by that lanky roastie, but guarantee he's no incel and probably fucks club sluts regularly which is why he had no problem being there taking a pic with her.

So what you're saying is being short can prevent you from getting laid, k.

Nautica1983 said:
So what you're saying is being short can prevent you from getting laid, k.

cant prevent

this is a nuclear cope. unless you are at least 5'10 you have zero chance. 5'10-5'11 is still hard mode though.

How about being 5'4 and having a shit tier face ?

Hunter said:
this is a nuclear cope. unless you are at least 5'10 you have zero chance. 5'10-5'11 is still hard mode though.

What the hell, where do you live? In America as long as you're not shorter than 5'6 or 5'5 you can get laid, and even then i've seen some exceptions at 5'4 and 5'3

Nautica1983 said:
What the hell, where do you live? In America as long as you're not shorter than 5'6 or 5'5 you can get laid, and even then i've seen some exceptions at 5'4 and 5'3

betabux, very popular status or chads face.

without either of those three its over.

Hunter said:
betabux, very popular status or chads face.

without either of those three its over.

Dude, if you're 5'6 5'7 5'8 5'9 in my area and are goodlooking, you're fine

Nautica1983 said:
Dude, if you're 5'6 5'7 5'8 5'9 in my area and are goodlooking, you're fine

they must have either of those three then. i find it very hard to believe a normie who isnt that popular and isnt selling out to femoids would get laid.

Height can save a guy whos 4/10 or make a normie look much better but face will always be number one

Tall people will obviously command more respect. Just having to look up at them makes you feel inferior. Most of the males around here height-mogg me badly (I'm 5'9 barely, but you have to keep in mind 95% of the young males here are 6'2 and above).

Lol this is BS. I myself am tall (over 6ft, don’t know exact height) and I can see the misery of being short. Every female’s Tinder bio includes “over 6ft guys” or has some unfunny joke mocking manlets.

True af

In Brasil you just can be shorter than 5'7 too.

If you have a decent face you can get laid. The biggest chad i know is 5'6.