Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Should bluepilled Incels irl be labeled similar to normies

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
By bluepilled Incels I don’t just mean bluepilled Incels I mean the Incels irl who specifically dont have any issues in life at all and don’t rot here.

Inceldom isn’t like a niche problem like there are plenty of Incels irl and people who are KHHV/KHV. But they have copes, talents or skills that compensate for whatever intimacy they lack and henceforth do not care.

However I’m practically disabled with my disorders and unable to function like a proper person. I also have a bunch of issues in my life other than inceldom so I just doomscroll and this applies to plenty of us. Idec about women ngl i don’t care about being KHV I have more serious issues than stupid shit like that. But I don’t really see if this large demographic of these “Incels” should be considered one of us or grouped in with normies.

Like there was a KHHV I knew who was legit fully social and hung out with every single guy when I was in my school. He legit smoked weed with plenty of people yet he’s technically “incel” I see no reason why people like that should be on here.

I dont give a shit about labels

I have no sympathy for anyone who has a fun & full time in life and shows no visible signs of depression and anxiety, idc if they're incel or not, they're still not a mentally broken shizo like me fallen into the abyss, they will never understand my predicament, so I do not care about them not getting puss, so yes they are normies imo
Based agreed

Anyone who does NOT believe in the blackpill is not a human to me

Because they are incels and this site is called incels.is?
There’s no incel with status in his school or job that’s going to be rotting on here. Most of us have more issues than just being “incel”.

If they are happy it means they have something very important in their life that compensates heavily for the brutalities
Yup especially in todays age.

No they are just unaware, I believe they themselves should discover it as forcing your beliefs on people mostly alienates them. They'll discover soon enough

If they are happy it means they have something very important in their life that compensates heavily for the brutalities
They aren't happy doe. No such thing as a happy incel.
That's called a temporary distraction.

Like there was a KHHV I knew who was legit fully social and hung out with every single guy when I was in my school. He legit smoked weed with plenty of people yet he’s technically “incel” I see no reason why people like that should be on here.
If you don't try many times (only excuse in not doing so is If you are so repulsive looking women call the cops on seeing you)and fail every single time trying to ascend then you are fakecel .The guy you know could have been a fakecel or he just didn't wanted to be in a relationship at that moment or maybe he was gay.

Most men fail in getting a girlfriend because of the inflated standards of women so he could have tried but said it's over and awknowleadged it.

Last edited:
There’s no incel with status in his school or job that’s going to be rotting on here.
Maybe not permarotting but for sure you can stick around here to discuss your struggles and experiences relating to inceldom and the blackpill. Which is what this forum was made for.
I did good socially in school, good at sports, NT, had friends (invisible to girls, obviously) and it's just a more blackpilling experience, girls only interacted with me when they wanted my better looking friend's contacts. And having them never filled the void of not having a girlfriend. Sure, the feeling was numbed when i was having fun with them, but it hit me harder when that stopped.
I grew up, friends that stuck with me after school had to leave the town and i became completely alone. So i came back to this forum and stay here now. And i can't make new friends, because it's impossible after school and i'm ugly and short, but older so it matters way more.
Most of us have more issues than just being “incel”.
Cool. So do normies who aren't incels and this is an incel forum.

Bluepills are just one step away from coming down to our depths, i was one 6 months ago. for years i had been able to cope but one day i just snapped and couldn't take anymore.

Bro i know this bluepilled incel in denial dude IRL. He's a good guy and like you mentioned lots of people know him and has a large social circle, even among girls. He is really NT too. Last time i saw him, he started a career working in a grocery store and he was jestering among a group of JB's that came to visit him at work. So yeah, such people like him are just incels in denial.

There’s no incel with status in his school or job that’s going to be rotting on here. Most of us have more issues than just being “incel”.
Just be neet theory lmfao. Do you not know what an incel is lol? Involuntary celibate? Do you really think all the copes in the world could ever compensate for the genuine affection of a woman?

He is probably a volcel then.

dnr but NO

Boils down to facial bone structure

Incel has to do nothing with sex...its a lack of social awareness

If he has such a large social circle, then ascending shouldn't be a problem for him.
Regardless neurotypical bluepilled Incels are normies to me anyways so fuck em
Just be neet theory lmfao. Do you not know what an incel is lol? Involuntary celibate? Do you really think all the copes in the world could ever compensate for the genuine affection of a woman?
I don’t worship women so I could care less.

By bluepilled Incels I don’t just mean bluepilled Incels I mean the Incels irl who specifically dont have any issues in life at all and don’t rot here.

Inceldom isn’t like a niche problem like there are plenty of Incels irl and people who are KHHV/KHV. But they have copes, talents or skills that compensate for whatever intimacy they lack and henceforth do not care.

However I’m practically disabled with my disorders and unable to function like a proper person. I also have a bunch of issues in my life other than inceldom so I just doomscroll and this applies to plenty of us. Idec about women ngl i don’t care about being KHV I have more serious issues than stupid shit like that. But I don’t really see if this large demographic of these “Incels” should be considered one of us or grouped in with normies.

yes