Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should burgerland repeal its 13th amendment to the Constitution and enslave niggers again?

Should burgerland repeal its 13th amendment to the Constitution and enslave niggers again?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I am an outsider but it looks like a lot of problems in burgerland is due to niggers doing mischief. They do the majority of crimes and murder and spout BLM retardedness. If slavery was brought back all the problematic niggers would be off the streets and back in the fields picking cotton or doing manufacturing.

I do like many niggers and I don’t think innocent niggers who actually dindu nuffin should be enslaved. I think the niggers that do crime should be enslaved again. So George Floyd would be picking cotton but not Jesse Lee Peterson.

No ngl. Not every nigger deserves to be a slave. Maybe nuke inner city Chicago/Minneapolis/Atlanta but we have some black brocels here too. :feelscomfy:

The real problem with America is (((them))) who controls corporations and media doing the brainwashing

No ngl. Not every nigger deserves to be a slave. Maybe nuke inner city Chicago/Minneapolis/Atlanta but we have some black brocels here too. :feelscomfy:
I was talking about referring to criminal niggers though

Not enslave, just send them back.

Agreed. Niggers are a subset of blacks.

I am an outsider but it looks like a lot of problems in burgerland is due to niggers doing mischief. They do the majority of crimes and murder and spout BLM retardedness. If slavery was brought back all the problematic niggers would be off the streets and back in the fields picking cotton or doing manufacturing.

I do like many niggers and I don’t think innocent niggers who actually dindu nuffin should be enslaved. I think the niggers that do crime should be enslaved again. So George Floyd would be picking cotton but not Jesse Lee Peterson.
They already are. The American prisons have over 30 million prisoners if my memory serves me right, although atm to lazy to check the figures.

Prisoners are forced to work for a few cents per hour as a slave wage to buy chocolate, noodles or stuff at the prison shop or money to make phone calls to their family or buy stamps for letters. Prisoners work doing even assembly line work in the prisons, printing license plates etc etc.

Majority of prisoners are blacks. Many are serving long sentences and upon release cannot vote, cannot own property, cannot get a passport etc. Pretty much the definitions of a slave,a none citizen , a nothing in society

Many sleves had sex with rich white foids
The Chadpill is absolutely brutal.

Even when they're literal slaves, they can still get pussy.

Also, burgerland should focus first on repealing the 19th amendment.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back