Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should dicklet cuks be banned

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
If u have a tiny little 1 inch penis then u can physically never fuck foidlos and the only way u can receive sexual gratification is being fuked in the ass with a strap on by a femalo:horror: So u cant be incel:horror:

[UWSL]Should tiny dick cuks be banned?[/UWSL]:foidSoy:

this is your brain on anime

No. I had a 6 inch dick at 16 now a 4 inch or less in early 20's (need to start gymming and fixing my hormones so i can get my libido back and get my big dick back)

No. I had a 6 inch dick at 16 now a 4 inch or less in early 20's (need to start gymming and fixing my hormones so i can get my libido back and get my big dick back)
How did it shrink?

Is this worthy of a warning? :feelswhere:
everything Shii post is worthy of a ban, much less a warning.

Liking ACMI that much is worth a Perma ngl.

Do it and become Henry creel
FVZrtDdWYAEmCDz large

Truecel trait: Your tiny dick shrank even further into a shriimp:horror:

Yes it rotted his brain.

It's shitposting in ID.
Looks like @shii410 finds himself in another corner where he may inevitably receive a warning for this thread :feelsahh::society::feelshehe:

How will you defend this thread @shii410 :feelswhere::feelsbaton::feelsdevil:

No big dicks and over 5'8ft height should be banned.

Looks like @shii410 finds himself in another corner where he may inevitably receive a warning for this thread :feelsahh::society::feelshehe:

How will you defend this thread @shii410 :feelswhere::feelsbaton::feelsdevil:
It’s psychological thinking about inklerlos and productive discussion
1656748409129-gif.634557

If u have a tiny little 1 inch penis then u can physically never fuck foidlos and the only way u can receive sexual gratification is being fuked in the ass with a strap on by a femalo:horror: So u cant be incel:horror:

[UWSL]Should tiny dick cuks be banned?[/UWSL]:foidSoy:
I'm sure tinder gets this request everyday

Anyone who has a penis over 6.5 inches should be banned.

Amazes me how some cels could have the audacity to say that they have 7inchers or 8inchers on this forum. And despite that still be allowed on this forum.

White male in general is already suspect. 6ft+ is already suspect. Rich and/or average/decent looking, already suspect.

Ethnic male in America? Say no more. Thats auto incel by default unless you can prove that you are of the 8-11% of top tier ethnic males in terms of looks, height, /statusmoney.

Last edited:
Anyone who has a penis over 6.5 inches should be banned.

Amazes me how some cels could have the audacity to say that they have 6inchers or 8inchers on this forum. And despite that still be allowed on this forum.

White male in general is already suspect. 6ft+ is already suspect. Rich and/or average/decent looking, already suspect.

Ethnic male in America? Say no more. Thats auto incel by default unless you can prove that you are of the 8-11% of top tier ethnic males in terms of looks, height, /statusmoney.
r u mentally ill from being asian american

faggotry thread

The absolute state of .is:lul:

No big dicks and over 5'8ft height should be banned.
My dick isn't big, but I'm 5'10. Don't ban me please, unlike most users, I'm really ugly.

It’s psychological thinking about inklerlos and productive discussion
1656748409129-gif.634557
I don't believe to be convinced :feelsbaton::feelssus: you have one more chance :society:

I don't believe to be convinced :feelsbaton::feelssus: you have one more chance :society:
This thread is like a logical puzzle in a way because it makes u contemplate your preconceived notions about who the label of incel applies to and how someone who can never have sex like a giga micropeniscel would actually interpret the sex centric worldview. It at least makes you think about why that’s the case and the reasons why incelibacy is an actual problem if nothing else. It’s just masked under irony and absurdity to make the thread more funny and approachable while getting the point across

:horror: