Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Should have been a general in a great extremely gruesome and violent war

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Instead I am filthy tech slave. Imagine how wonderful it must have been to be Alexander the great or Hannibal. Slaughtering other cities, crossing mountains, doing rituals for the gods. An era where faggot globohomo science hadn't destroyed the magical mysteries of the world. Instead we have to be filthy slaves for rich kikes. No conquering foreign lands and fighting great wars.

Accept the ancestorpill, my ancestors probably lived on shitty farms tending to goats and cows to live and sustain themselves while being raided by 20 different tribes and warlords every few decades and getting raped once in a while. Even if you lived back then, you would have inherited your dad's farm or maybe merchant shop for a few years, breeded enough for a few babies, and then died of a fever before you reached 70. My ancestors did nothing great, and yours probably didn't either; delusions of greatness surround too many people today, the blackpill is everything. :blackpill:

I should have conscripted in the military and got sent to syria