Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I apply for autismbuxx?

four1298

four1298

Greycel
Ever since I got out of jail I've been hearing voices more than before. Problem is I lied about hearing voices to a psych when I was a child and I wonder if the government will discover if I say I began to hear them in adulthood. The voices talk about social security but only as a figurative expression. They just told me they don't want me to get social security in any sense actually.

Ever since I got out of jail I've been hearing voices more than before. Problem is I lied about hearing voices to a psych when I was a child and I wonder if the government will discover if I say I began to hear them in adulthood. The voices talk about social security but only as a figurative expression. They just told me they don't want me to get social security in any sense actually.
MY NIGGER IF UR IN AMERICA, AND THIS IS ONLY MY EXPERIENCE, IF UR IQ IS ABOVE 80 THEY WILL NOT GIVE U NEETBUX, EXCEPT IN RARE CIRCUMSTANCES AND URS MIGHT BE ONE. I'D APPLY BUT IT'LL BE LIKE 1-3 YEARS BEFORE YOU START SEEING THE MOOLA-OOCHA. IF UR NOT IN AMERICA THEN IDK MY NIGGER GOOD LUCK DOH

Cuck if you wouldn't @Moroccancel2-

how long did you do?