Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I bother studying to apply to med school next year? I would really appreciate you guy's input

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★
If u REMEMBER ONLY A FEW DAYS AGO I WAS ASKING IF I SHOULD GET A CAREER IN IT ND IF IT IS WORTH IT .

IDK I AM VERY CONFUSED WHICH PATHWAY TO TAKE NOW. I AM CONSIDERING MED SCHOOL -- THE MAIN REASON BEING THAT I AM TIRED OF LIVING A SHALLOW VAPID PURPOSELESS HEDONISTIC LIFESTYLE AND THIS CAREER MIGHT GIVE ME SOME MEANING ND PURPOSE IN THE LONGTERM.

BUT THE CONS ARE THE LONG YEARS , HUGE INVESTMENT., and OFCOURSE WHO CAN FORGET THE DEBT

I WOULD HAVE TO TAKE A GAP YEAR AND PREPARE FOR THE EXAM-- THEY ARE VERY COMPETITIVE BESIDES I WASTED MOST OF MY YEAR.

IS THE DEBT WORTH IT??
@Med Amine Idk if u r a med student or what.

caps lock on = not reading a single letter

are you curry

caps lock on = not reading a single letter
That was supposed to be a metaphorical representation of my despair. Ghoulish overkill almost (get the reference? kek)

oh i see-- this profession gets a bit romanticised yes
You have to study at least 3 hours a day everyday for the next 8-15 years + 6~8 hours a day in uni/ hospital, you might think you will enjoy the hardships but you won't you will just become depressed and kys/ drop out

It's because normiggers have no idea how things actually work, they see a doctor who is literally dead inside from decades of studyceling and be like "wow doctors are so cool"
What profession would u suggest-- above average IQ and have no deep passions as such-- law? Buisness? IT?

caps lock = eye aids

It's probably not worth it to be a doctor. way too much time and debt before you start making the real money. Plus the system sucks, you'll be working 80 hours a week