Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Should I get a dog to cope

BasedRiceBro

BasedRiceBro

Officer
man people piss me off sometimes like my bro makes too much noise I'm have misphonia hatred of certain sounds

I'd devote my time to raising a dog and chill with him

But I know the dogpill is true

Why not? Dogs are nice

Dogs are too much effort, I've had 2 dogs. A papillon and a Belgian Malinois. Imo they're not worth it.
You'll still experience loneliness even if you have 30 pets, they can't compensate for real human connection.

My apartment block doesnt allow pets

Dogs are too much effort, I've had 2 dogs. A papillon and a Belgian Malinois. Imo they're not worth it.
You'll still experience loneliness even if you have 30 pets, they can't compensate for real human connection.
Good exercise with dogs

Yes. I hope I can get one as well in the future.

JFL take the dogpill.

Cat's are better, very underrated. Treat a cat right when they're a kitten and by the time it's grown, it's gonna wanna be around you all the time. I miss my cat. :feelsbadman:

Cat's are better, very underrated. Treat a cat right when they're a kitten and by the time it's grown, it's gonna wanna be around you all the time. I miss my cat. :feelsbadman:
aww

If you have the time and patience for him, why not

It's quite a responsibility so depends if you wanna put effort into that

If you live in an apartment don't, it's just boring for the pet and a pain to navigate around, pets should have a garden to be in.

Good try.

Sadly, I don't lie about my interaction with others due to embarrassment. That's why I don't have a problem visiting comment sections.