Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Should i help my douche brother move??

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Charbroiled Nigga On These Dark Beats
-
Me and bro had a cheech and Chong relationship. We used to smoke pounds of grass together and go 70% (me) and 30% (him) when we would buy it.

Now that we moved he hasn't interacted with me since he got a gf. He totally ditched our brothership for pussy. Fast forward 2 months after and he was being a pissy bitch one day so I asked "trouble in paradise?"

He threated to assault me after I said that sly remark. He then said the next day that I was too depressing to be around and I'm always negative etc. He then cried and apologized (I didn't even say a word to him after that).

Now 5 months later he is moving out because he lives like a slob and doesn't like rules or restrictions. 3 days away from his moving date and I overhear a convo between him and his gf that he doesn't have movers and said he could get me to help.

During the conversation he says he "knows how to manipulate me and that I'm too dumb to see it. I have also noticed that he completely switches his personality depending on who he is with.

His old friends kept hella reptiles so he got hella reptiles. Now that he has moved far away from his old friends he has been neglecting them almost daily. His new gf liked designer brands now he loves designer brands and exclusively wears them (he never gave two fucks about them before).

He is also lies super frequently about the dumbest shit. I doubt he is a person when he is alone.

I overhear a convo between him and his gf that he doesn't have movers and said he could get me to help. He says he knows how to manipulate me and that I'm too dumb to see it.
-
Oh, man, automatic Noooo!- Absolutely not, on the moving help
-

Only if he pays you.

No, he’s a douche. Chads exist because we let them exist. Natural selection, like all of nature, is blind, brainless. Survivors survive. If there is no selection pressure against a trait, it is passed on.

Do your part to guide Mother Nature’s hand, brocel. Don’t make life easy for assholes like your brother.