Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I migrate to another European country?

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
I am from Spain. Uneducated (STEM requires above-average IQ). I'm willing to work blue-collar jobs. I learn easily.

I am from Spain. Uneducated (STEM requires above-average IQ). I'm willing to work blue-collar jobs. I learn easily.
I’m from Brazil , wageslaving in Ireland for 10 months, (Portuguese passport) I didn’t like the place so I’m considering moving to Spain because of weather (mainly) but I know there are less jobs there. In Brazil I didn’t have foids neither here, but here atleast I have a job, in Brazil I didn’t.

I’m from Brazil , wageslaving in Ireland for 10 months, (Portuguese passport) I didn’t like the place so I’m considering moving to Spain because of weather (mainly) but I know there are less jobs there. In Brazil I didn’t have foids neither here, but here atleast I have a job, in Brazil I didn’t.

What education do you have?

You can't move abroad unless you're college educated. Blue-collar job market is currently saturated with refugees, mostly.

bachelor degree

Average IQ doesn't meet up today's job market standards, unfortunately. STEM, for instance. Many men with an IQ between 90-110 will be forced to opt out off society.

You can't move abroad unless you're college educated. Blue-collar job market is currently saturated with refugees, mostly.

Average IQ doesn't meet up today's job market standards, unfortunately. STEM, for instance. Many men with an IQ between 90-110 will be forced to opt out off society.
i know that, that`s why i work as a cleaner in ireland, despite having bachelor degree in IT. Edit: i mean, i wageslave, and your comment is totally based.

Last edited: