Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I Rope?

Should I Shoot Myself?

• Total voters
L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
I'm genuinely considering roping. I have severe mental health issues, to the point where I cannot interact with anyone without intense shaking and not being able to make eye contact. I have no hobbies and I rot all day in my room. I'm ugly as fuck, balding (I'm still in High School) and ethnic. I have no hope for the future and everyday my self esteem gets worse and worse and worse. I hate myself now. I have a severe Jonah Complex too. My parents hate me and never talk to me. Should I Rope? My dad has a gun in his safe, and I may be able to crack the code, and then shoot myself.

Last edited:
I have no friends, no gf and been rejected brutally (Ew, no way, you're disgusting) several times. I was reported to my school for sexual harassment.

record and after killing yourself post the video here

nah bro, you're like 16 you don't even know if it's over yet. wait a bit longer

Die then, you would just be speeding it up, we all will in the end. Some sooner than others.:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

life is not worth living

I was the biggest autist at your age. But now i am just very retarded. There is still hope as you can see

I was the biggest autist at your age. But now i am just very retarded. There is still hope as you can see
Things don't seem to have gotten better for you dude

You have to be killed by someone else or you won't reincarnate in a fantasy world with big titty anime girls so don't :feelsaww:

Things don't seem to have gotten better for you dude

life is not worth living
Whe are only existing while getting shitted on , either aggresive or passive aggresivly.

If there is nothing after death what i dont Believe , Then Life how It Is now for Most of US , would Be an utter waste and should Be Shifted or Ended.