Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Should I start watching anime

Should I watch anime?

• Yes

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
Chuddington

Chuddington

Officer
★★★★
I kind of want to watch it for literally no other reason than I like anime girls and think they're cute

I kind of want to watch it for literally no other reason than I like anime girls and think they're cute
please don't. The stories are usually just tropes rehashed countless times. Reality tv is probably more rich in story then anime

Hentai > Anime tbh

please don't. The stories are usually just tropes rehashed countless times. Reality tv is probably more rich in story then anime
absurdly false, just read stuff like one piece bleach naruto jojos or dragon ball, reality tv show is retarded

all of these are trend setters not trope copiers retard

absurdly false, just read stuff like one piece bleach naruto jojos or dragon ball, reality tv show is retarded
one piece becomes shit after marineford
bleach is shit after soul society
jojos is pretty based but part 5 sucks ass
dbz sucks after cell

all long running anime always end up losing quality after a certain point

as someone that watched anime before i dont reccomend. it makes you soy and fall into a fantasy world and in the back of your mind you would really wish that fantasy anime world was real

Sure, go ahead.

one piece becomes shit after marineford
bleach is shit after soul society
jojos is pretty based but part 5 sucks ass
dbz sucks after cell

all long running anime always end up losing quality after a certain point
All horrible takes which I won't even bother arguing against because of the retardness
But if yous hit on bleach then take your AVI pfp out

If you feel like it

Do it if you want a good cope, when I started watching animes a couple of years ago it actually gave me something I could look forward to when coming home from school. Nowadays I don't really watch any anime anymore.

I don't really care about stories. Just cute anime foids.

only if it’s any coming of age anime from the late 90s-2000s, probably the only kind worth watching