Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I strive to be alpha male or sigma male?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
Which will get me more pooci?

Both won't give you pussy by themselves

"smegma male" is just a meme. if you dont have the right genes, it's over

plimbo male is the best one

strive to be

you're probably some retards bait account but on the off chance you really are stuck on the PUA/redpill phase you should know you don't become a "alpha male." women select you to be and they do that by looking at your genes ie height and looks. A 5'2 Indian janitor with prey eyes will never be a alpha no matter how many pua lessons he gets tricked into buying.

don't get me started on the sigma meme, both not in the hierarchy but at the same time at the top? Just sounds like some inkwell power fantasy.

Last edited:
thank fuck
maybe you have normie tier looks and pua can actually help you. if you are a mentalcel, but if you think learning social skills you can overcome some of your difficulties, go for it!
but the black pill is very true. if you try to date and have the looks below a certain threshold, you can learn every pua technique in the world and its not gonna work.
good luck to you :)

Sigma Nation #gorillionairegrindset #finance