Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Should i suicide or not

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
There is a chance i might have ibs (some retarded condition that makes you shit endlessly for no reason )

Already have a misreable life

If ibs comes true im offing my self Its unberable

Gogo power rangerrrr

No. It sucks seeing bros die. But I guess I understand when they do. I cant argue against it too much because I get it.

My mom has this. Yes its very tough but can be managed with diet control, probiotics, and medication.

No. It sucks seeing bros die. But I guess I understand when they do. I cant argue against it too much because I get it.
One life brocel it goes to fucking waste

as a hardcore fatalist & genetic determinist, i'd like to think that some people were destined for suicide attempts. who am i to stop someone from attempting suicide if they decide that it's in their best interest to end their lives? (even after considering their self-bias when deciding that suicide is the best case scenario) how can one meaningfully weigh up the costs & benefits of continued existence when the future is unknown, people often fall for wishful thinking. on a similar note, i'd also like to think that some people were destined to just not attempt suicide. the human condition can either be a beautiful or painful thing... such words do not fully encapsulate how i feel about the human condition but i will not write more, otherwise i will look more autistic

https://www.mountsinai.org/about/ne...ot-driven-by-underlying-psychiatric-disorders

Last edited:
There is a chance i might have ibs (some retarded condition that makes you shit endlessly for no reason )

Already have a misreable life

If ibs comes true im offing my self Its unberable
there is a more legendary way to go about dealing with your depression

Mrbeast has Crohn's disease and he became the most popular YouTuber in the world and a multi millionaire. It's far from over for you. Don't give up yet

No but if that’s when you truly feel like is the only solution, then so be it. I can’t make your life better by saying it’ll get better if you haven’t tried to improve certain aspects of life.

no don't kill yourself it's cucked

Mrbeast has Crohn's disease and he became the most popular YouTuber in the world and a multi millionaire. It's far from over for you. Don't give up yet
Crohns is way different
Ill have unlimited stress and cant eat anything

No but if that’s when you truly feel like is the only solution, then so be it. I can’t make your life better by saying it’ll get better if you haven’t tried to improve certain aspects of life.
NO KILLING YOURSELF IS FUCKING CUCKED you have every right to be a pain in the ass for the same pieces of shit that brought you into this world out of your own will

Don't kill yourself

Yes KYS (IRL not video game)

Dont even care anymore
Hope you win against normies
NO PLEASE DON'T. YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO KEEP GOING, PUSH THROUGH IT YOU CAN DON'T END IT ALL

DON'T LET THE NORMFAGGOTS TAKE YOU DOWN FUCK ALL OF THEM CUCKS PLEASE FIGHT THROUGH IT

I'm unsure. I have the opportunity to buy new hash boards soon, so I've chosen to live longer.

Truecel trait: having the weirdest, yet brutal health conditions.
I got some weird kind of rash that itches like hell around my eyes and sometimes other areas. When I use the prescribed cream it only goes away for like 2 months and then comes back. It sounds so dumb but it is annoying and painful as hell.

Truecel trait: having the weirdest, yet brutal health conditions.
I got some weird kind of rash that itches like hell around my eyes and sometimes other areas. When I use the prescribed cream it only goes away for like 2 months and then comes back. It sounds so dumb but it is annoying and painful as hell.
Proof that we are torture subjects nothing more

Send me some cash before roping

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back