Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I tell people I’m incel?

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Temp. Banned
-
Tell people at school and work for example

Just say you are a stoic man who has voluntarily taken a vow of celibacy to develop himself inwardly ect.

why on shit would you tell them that. its like telling people ure a loser and a worthless peice of shit. People attach great importance to other people to some degree so they would view you in some positive light and thus respect you. But if you tell them nah im a loser i deserve to be bullied and picked on then you'll get just that.

why on shit would you tell them that. its like telling people ure a loser and a worthless peice of shit. People attach great importance to other people to some degree so they would view you in some positive light and thus respect you. But if you tell them nah im a loser i deserve to be bullied and picked on then you'll get just that.
I want to let it out and start telling it to anyone in sight that I’m incel

If you’re ugly they should know.

God no. That would be social suicide. The world isn't currently accepting of reject males. They also use false definitions as to what an incel is. People are always looking for ammunition to shit on the underdogs. If you do this you're giving it too them.

tbh if people dont like you they will fear you. thats what ive found. or they'll just think ure a rapist. tell them ure a monk
I want to let it out and start telling it to anyone in sight that I’m incel

God no. That would be social suicide. The world isn't currently accepting of reject males. They also use false definitions as to what an incel is. People are always looking for ammunition to shit on the underdogs. If you do this you're giving it too them.
I would say I’m incel and proud. Can’t change me

they already know brocel :society::society: they already know... :feelsbadman:

it's like telling people you're a leper except they will probably have an even more negative reaction

I would say I’m incel and proud. Can’t change me
Hopefully it goes well for you. I wouldnt expect them to understand, I imagine the best outcome is they would just ignore it and forget about it.

It’s like telling them your heart is beating. It’s known. If you aren’t nt everyone around you picked up on it. If you are ugly or short it’s seen.