Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I watch the new season of Black Mirror?

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Or is it full of commie propaganada?

Screenshot 2023 01 26 165258

I'll be waiting for the opportunity.

not this normie shit

never heard of it, i am not really interested in watching netflix these days

Episode 5 is the best one, some Indian woman goes ER.

I disliked episode 1. Booking 'cookie' copy of minds ideas.

Episode 2 Loch Henry is interesting.

Episode 5 Demon 79 makes me think the most. It's set in northern England about a single South Asian woman at the 1979 election. It sort of sparked nostalgia for a time I never lived in but my parent's generation did. The 1979 election was a big turning point for my country; Maggie Thatcher won and the economic left/unions was defeated in the subsequent miner's strike of 1984-5.

However, the cultural left made more ascendency in the 80s. The National Front was getting seriously big in the 70s; literally the 4th largest party and about to get seats in parliament was a literal white nationalist party. Then in the '79 election they lost everything because all the NF voters went to the tories. The British nationalist movement never recovered and has just had little resurgences now and again when people get fed up of immigration before collapsing due to infighting and/or targeted suppression. The 80s just saw the rise of political correctness, furthering second wave feminism.

There were some nice touches. The tory MP winning over the NF voter (literally what happened irl), him listening to Tannhauser Overture by Wagner in the car.

Do ya thang, mang. Fuck what they lookin’ at