Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Should incels(men) care about the us border?

It will increase crime and low skilled jobs will be harder to get for incels. More neetbucks will be used up by brown people

i would love working there tbh

tasering those beanERs and getting paid for it?

sign me up

yes if white or like safe areas

they are the ones that will be replacing the millions of young men who refuse to wageslave

they are the ones that will be replacing the millions of young men who refuse to wageslave

How do all these privileged faggots get the money they need without working or neetbux? It's like normies have some secret way of making extra money that no one tells me about.

It will increase crime and low skilled jobs will be harder to get for incels. More neetbucks will be used up by brown people
yes if white or like safe areas
:yes: :yes: :yes:

1695748671572873s
GItvYkfWMAAdlfw 1

It will make working harder, it will increase the tax burden, it will cause more crime as well: Hispanics are more prone to violence & also are very NT-centric people, being a non-NTcel & around them is literally putting yourself in harms way.

The only ones who may "benefit" from this will be tall White normies-HTN, but why would I want them to benefit & make things worse?
i would love working there tbh

tasering those beanERs and getting paid for it?

sign me up
Same here, I would love it.

White normies, especially richfag ones, treated me poorly, but the Mexican """friends""" I had were far worse: Constant gaslighting, always trying to seem as if they would one-up me, trash-talking behind my back, one would even randomly text me "hey" sometimes, and when I responded, he would say shit such as "your gay"