Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion should Paris and Berlin pay reparations to Donbass civilians?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

apparently they have been attacked by Ukrainian terrorists for 10 years now, with backing from Germany and France

So France and Germany should pay money to these innocents to help them rebuild

Of course they should. They are literally directly responsible for the war, together with their American masters.

Of course they should. They are literally directly responsible for the war, together with their American masters.
I'm pretty sure 'indirectly' is a better term, since they are puppet masters sabotaging negotiations and utilizing proxies.

I wonder why everyone wants to destroy Russia so bad.

I hung out with some Russian guys a few years back they seemed cool.

When they train martial arts they have guys kneel and other guys come and stand in the backs of their shins (calf muscles) to help break up adhesions.

They should repay them with indiscriminate carpet bombing

Then Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Belarus and Ukraine should launch a racial holy war against Muscovite Russia and wipe out all 103.7 million ethnic Russians

Last edited:
Fagcron would rather give money to jewkrainians rather than helping his own country.
Nothing new ngl.

Death to western Europe.

They should repay them with indiscriminate carpet bombing

Then Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Belarus and Ukraine should launch a racial holy war against Muscovite Russia and wipe out all 103.7 million ethnic Russians
based.

apparently they have been attacked by Ukrainian terrorists for 10 years now, with backing from Germany and France

So France and Germany should pay money to these innocents to help them rebuild
If your main source on Ukraine vs. Russia is RT (ex Russia Today) then I wouldn't surprised if your source on sexual dynamics would be a gender studies textbook.