Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Should Ricecels support a system like North Korea for their countries?

J

joe_incel123

Officer
★★
North Korea is a shithole as we all know. Poor, no basic human rights, starvation etc. But foids don't have a chance to go for white men.

So while in Slut Korea, Japan, Taiwan etc. all the guys are bluepilled wageslaves who never get laid by their own foids, North Korean normies will slay because the ideology (it's actually not communist but extremely conservative) wants people to live in traditional families. Even poor low status workers will have a wife and children. Also, they have like 0% people of other races/nations in their country and North Koreans can't leave their country.

I am white, but when you are ricecel and see how you get nowhere, isn't there the point where you might think that a locked up, traditional society like North Korea might be better for guys like you?

Strict patriarchy, no feminism but every foid has to work (low positions, no foids in serious high positions) and ALSO care for household and children. There are some North Korean series/movies you can check out. Extremely strict, conservative gender roles and no way that foids can change or decide anything.

Last edited:
North Korea is a shithole as we all know. Poor, no basic human rights, starvation etc.
Cope. All propoganda. I'd rather live in North Korea than America.

North Korea is actually doing really good for a country with literally every other nation sanctioning it. It’s doing better than most of Africa and those guys get billions of dollars in aid every year. that’s how you know a country is based, when they’re being sanctioned by the world. It’s a little cucked on women’s rights but I guess any reason to expand the military. They are based on homosexuals and respect and shit though
Cope. All propoganda. I'd rather live in North Korea than America.

no i dont want to live in north korea. one wrong word and you land in jail. also they have no internet so they dont even know about the blackpill

No. I'd rather be able to cope with whores and live on NEETbux instead of slaving away in a forced labour camp