Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should the forum be closed to lurkers?

Title

• Total voters
PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
This will never be implemented obviously, but wanted to know what my fellow brocels think about this.

I don't think things would change much but the less normfags browsing the better.

It will be the start of the death of here as we wouldn’t get any new users

i propose to change every message and thread with something like "Sneed's Feed and Seed (Formerly Chucks)" or "Niggers Tongue My Anus" for lurkers

only members to be able to see actual contents with their accounts

Last edited:
i propose to change every message and thread with something like "Sneed's Feed and Seed (Formerly Chucks)" or "Nigger Tongue My Anus" for lurkers

only members to be able to see actual contents with their accounts
Holy based

Yes, Si, absolutely 1000%

No because we wouldn't be able to laugh at cucktears posts trying to shame us kek

No because we wouldn't be able to laugh at cucktears posts trying to shame us kek
That's the problem tbh. Retards here make cucktears bait posts hoping to be featured there

I would have the must read section open to lurkers that are going from bluepill to blackpill.

That's the problem tbh. Retards here make cucktears bait posts hoping to be featured there
It's a good thing for us as it would slow down that sub significantly since they can't screenshot posts here as easily.
They would have to make an account and it would be pretty easy to find out who is making an account to lurk here or create bait posts for content there. It is kinda like this to an extent but mods don't do much about it.

yes they contribute nothing

Inceldom discussion should be accessible to members with atleast 10 posts.

It doesn't even have to be bait. I've been featured there numerous times for normal threads, some of them were not even on inceldom discussion.

It doesn't even have to be bait. I've been featured there numerous times for normal threads, some of them were not even on inceldom discussion.
There are people here who make edgy shitposts precisely in order to be featured on cucktears. This obviously doesn't exactly contribute to discussion quality

I GET EXCITED thinking about them watching me heheheheheueueheueue

right yeah of course

It's already been proposed plenty of times.

The pb of this is that many of the lurkers who, well, just lurked, will now have to create an account just to see what happens on .is.
And given how easy it is for an infiltrator to create an account here, they won't have much trouble to get here.
So if we close the forum to lurkers, we'll get a boom in the number of GrAYcels with an army of infiltrators creating accounts.

definitely yes

lurkers should only be able to see the must read section. that section already have most the important ideaologies about the blackpill so if some normie scum want to discover about the blackpill from high IQ threads then he can go to that section but letting him see the ID section which can have a lot of threads about personal life is just bad. also a lot of GrAYs post weird bluepilled things in the ID section which can ruin the reputation of the ideaology. letting them into the sewers is not a bad idea since they already belong there anyway

I wanna say yes, but I'm scared it would just create a wave of infiltrators instead