Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should we blackpill low tier men who are at the brink of suicide already?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
The blackpill is brutal and it makes me want to kill myself. Now let's assume there's some normie or even low-tier normie/incel in denial struggling to find a hole. Now those struggles are intensifying for said normie and they actually drive him into a deep depression.

His copes are running out, he's thinking about suicide, considering his year-long history of failure.

Should we as incels drop the blackpill on depressed normies, knowing that it'll heavily increase their risk to commit suicide?

i was always depressed even before i was blackpilled

Most men are resistant to the blackpill. They've been brainwashed their wwhole lives and they have natural insticts to protect toilets unfortuantly. You have to go against your innate nature to accept the truth.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is this nigga legit wtf?? who tf believes that shit

Fuck no, let them rope in peace and blissful ignorance

Fuck no, let them rope in peace and blissful ignorance
It would be good If they roped, these same guys being alive are the ones willing to be white knights fighting the vicious "incels".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is this nigga legit wtf?? who tf believes that shit
There's some users here who know that it's true. Those users are usually white or even German themselves. Might be hard for y'all ethnic incels to believe since you're so convinced that JBW applies, but it's still a reality that eastern/southern European men mog Germans .

There's some users here who know that it's true. Those users are usually white or even German themselves. Might be hard for y'all ethnic incels to believe since you're so convinced that JBW applies, but it's still a reality that eastern/southern European men mog Germans .
ok troll

Have you actually met an average German man jfl? They're usually shit ugly, low t, cucks/simps or incels. German men are among the softest pussies and foids hate it
All Germans I've met openly hate the German language, hate the Germans' "racism", etc. They're (not unsurprisingly) the biggest victim of the Jew.

Have you actually met an average German man jfl? They're usually shit ugly, low t, cucks/simps or incels. German men are among the softest pussies and foids hate it
@gymletethnicel

:lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Might be hard for y'all ethnic incels to believe since you're so convinced that JBW applies, but it's still a reality that eastern/southern European men mog Germans .
JBW is the most retarded cope in existence. It should be banned on .co tbh.

You're not bringing any arguments. There's a strong hatred towards anything about German culture in Germany. 'alman' means German in Turkish and its an insult here. I'm not fucking trolling. But even in the incel community white incels are not being taken seriously.
Yeah. You're right.

Ethnic users cannot understand this point of view. There's shit tons of German incels. They won't believe it.

You're not bringing any arguments. There's a strong hatred towards anything about German culture in Germany. 'alman' means German in Turkish and its an insult here. I'm not fucking trolling. But even in the incel community white incels are not being taken seriously.
I know plenty of ethnics in germany and they're 100% not getting any pussy. JBW is law.
"ban things I don't like because im a sensetive pussy waaah"

I know plenty of ethnics in germany and they're 100% not getting any pussy. JBW is law.

"ban things I don't like because im a sensetive pussy waaah"
I am not denying that there are ethnic truecels in Germany. I'm saying that there is a strong hatred against German men PLUS there are definitely German incels.

Also: being non-german (or more specifically: eastern or Southern European) boosts your chances with

A) self-hating German sluts
B) foids from your own ethnic group

But sure, if you're ethnic or ugly in general it's still over

Also: being non-german (or more specifically: eastern or Southern European) boosts your chances with

A) self-hating German sluts
B) foids from your own ethnic group
This part is the massive cope.
Ethnics have it SHIT in germany. Their own girls are all white chasers. and self hating german sluts are still chad only.
Go ahead and try a tinder expiremnt with a 5/10 ethnic and witha 5/10 white guy in germany. see which gets more matches. you're delusional

Just put on a fucking Russian accent then you idiotic fuck.

I live in the Netherlands, which is basically the same and sandniggers/curries are the biggest truecels here. I rarely, if ever meet a white incel though. Even the ugliest and shortest white guys have had or had a girlfriend. KHHVs are pretty much always ethnics. The promiscuity rate between ethnics and whites is blatant proof that what you spew is bullshit to the highest degree.

JBW IS LAW
@tehgymcel420 @Transcended Trucel @Irredeemable @RREEEEEEEEE
View attachment 345558
View attachment 345559View attachment 345560View attachment 345561View attachment 345562View attachment 345563

The proof is clear as day and you retarded trolls are dumber than bluepillers.
Don't bring up stats and facts, they can't handle that. They wanna cope and pretend they're oppressed.

I live in the Netherlands, which is basically the same and sandniggers/curries are the biggest truecels here. I rarely, if ever meet a white incel though. Even the ugliest and shortest white guys have had or had a girlfriend. KHHVs are pretty much always ethnics. The promiscuity rate between ethnics and whites is blatant proof that what you spew is bullshit to the highest degree.

JBW IS LAW
View attachment 345558
View attachment 345559View attachment 345560View attachment 345561View attachment 345562View attachment 345563

Well why the fuck am I still incel then?

Well why the fuck am I still incel then?
No one is saying whites can't be incels. But whites in general have it easier, specifically normie whites vs normie ethnics.

No, they should not be explicitly blackpilled at first. It would be best to gently steer them away from focusing on women and towards other copes which they might find meaning in. Maybe, after they have stabilized with their new copes, they may be taught about the blackpill explicitly. What good is teaching someone the black pill if they kill themselves immediately afterwards?

As for the conversation on Germans, I feel sorry for them. They have so much to be proud of, and yet they are shat on for one mistake that their grandfathers and great-grandfathers made.

No one is saying whites can't be incels. But whites in general have it easier, specifically normie whites vs normie ethnics.

Agree with this. Normie whites have a better chance against ethnics in general in the west. But whites who aren't normie are stuck in the same boat as ethnics, so while JBW may hold for normies and above, it won't hold for those who are incel regardless.

The blackpill is brutal and it makes me want to kill myself. Now let's assume there's some normie or even low-tier normie/incel in denial struggling to find a hole. Now those struggles are intensifying for said normie and they actually drive him into a deep depression.

His copes are running out, he's thinking about suicide, considering his year-long history of failure.

Should we as incels drop the blackpill on depressed normies, knowing that it'll heavily increase their risk to commit suicide?
Yes.
But I don't think it would increase the odds of them roping - rather the opposite. The Blackpill is a set of truths that can explain to people how this world works and cope more effectively. Therefore the blacklill is LIFE SAVING.
The bluepill is infact much more dangerous both on an individual level as well as on societal level.

Agree with this. Normie whites have a better chance against ethnics in general in the west. But whites who aren't normie are stuck in the same boat as ethnics, so while JBW may hold for normies and above, it won't hold for those who are incel regardless.
I kinda agree with it too. Yet I'm still stuck in a boat with ethnics who call me a retard for denying the JBW bullshit.

Its jbgl. Lol @all the copers just be muh race x. Just dont look like an ugly mofo theory lmao.

Its jbgl. Lol @all the copers just be muh race x. Just dont look like an ugly mofo theory lmao.
Based.
Forgot to post this one, which shows that the majority of white women would only date white men.
View attachment 345564
This is the dumbest one of them all. Gasp! White women date White men! That will surely impact your dating opportunities in India and Africa, because, you know, there's so many White women out there.

Retard.

I kinda agree with it too. Yet I'm still stuck in a boat with ethnics who call me a retard for denying the JBW bullshit.

I'd say don't just deny it outright. Like I said in my previous post, I'd concede that JBW works for the majority of average attractiveness or above whites in a western country, where the standards of attractiveness are in their favor. However, there are still whites who would fall below that attractiveness threshold in that country to the point where they would be in the same place as most ethnics. I'm sure there are plenty of comparisons that one could make where a picture of an ethnic guy absolutely mogs some white guy.

Honestly this, though.

JBW IS LAW
View attachment 345558

Deathnic black pill.

No , I tried blackpilling 2 friends of mine who kept trying to pursue women with no success and it didn't work. They reasoned that women didnt want them because their personalities must be boring. One time they got really angry and told me to stfu , probably because they couldn't cope any longer jfl.

i was always depressed even before i was blackpilled
Me too. Puberty literally changed me on a personality level, went from being loud to quite within the span of a few months. It was such a weird fucking feeling
It's high IQ, women love exotic chads more than they love homegrown chads.

It's giga high IQ, wtf are you talking about? It's 100% true. The (((diversity propaganda))) has indoctrinated foids into hating their heritage and into loving miscegenation.
Nope, women just love their enemies, especially if their own men become weak. Has nothing to do with propoganda.
They have so much to be proud of, and yet they are shat on for one mistake that their grandfathers and great-grandfathers made.
"""""mistake"""""

Last edited:
Idk, I'm depressed since middle school, but I have to say, blackpill made me much more depressed and suicidal. At the times I was rly close to it, I think, if I'd be blackpilled then I'd rope
Most men are resistant to the blackpill. They've been brainwashed their wwhole lives and they have natural insticts to protect toilets unfortuantly. You have to go against your innate nature to accept the truth.

Me too. Puberty literally changed me on a personality level, went from being loud to quite within the span of a few months. It was such a weird fucking feeling

It's high IQ, women love exotic chads more than they love homegrown chads.

Nope, women just love their enemies, especially if their own men become weak. Has nothing to do with propoganda.

"""""mistake"""""
cope "exotic chads" are an oxymoron, no one is telling you whites cant be incels, infact it should be lifefuel that whites can run jbw game.

cope "exotic chads" are an oxymoron, no one is telling you whites cant be incels, infact it should be lifefuel that whites can run jbw game.
JBW mostly works on noodlewhores, and even that is mostly for visas. My HS history teacher did this, got himself a noodlewhore, and she divorced him once she became a Cucknadian citizen. Not sayign Euros don't mog other races fyi

And no, exotic chads aren't an oxymoron, why would you think that?

Blackpill prevents suicide because you understand that it's over and that it's not your fault. So I would say yes it might even save them to know that it's not their fault and that there's a lot of people on the same situation

JBW IS LAW
View attachment 345558

JBW is law. But one thing though is that curries are lower than sands even here.

All men need to be blackpilled