Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Should we bully men"

toilets are already bullying man especially short ugly dicklet men, they're not starting something new tbh. but they will try to increase the level of their bullying more
she will be welcomed to try to do so because we will increase the level of bullying we do also and let's see who wins in the end of the day

tbh, most of these aren't even bullying. they're light hearted, she must go to jewstgram and jewtok to see the real bullying zoomer toilets do these days. that's absolutely nothing

Why are they asking a question as if they don't already do what is being asked.

that forum is full of sexhaver problems, mang.

it's over

Women dont cum. Fucking stupid normalshits

The first one is already pretty common i've noticed

toilets are already bullying man especially short ugly dicklet men, they're not starting something new tbh.
This and also
that forum is full of sexhaver problems, mang.

Not a single one of those "bullying" lines applies to men who are alone. The real bullying is that undesirable men are completely invisible and it's far more brutal than anything she said in the post. She's already a worse bully than all the made up shit she's claiming to counter.

Tbh, I wish we bullied cutfags more. It seems to be to the only way to penetrate their mental brickwall of cope.

Mean Killer Queen GIF by NETFLIX

>Lol, you don’t have a foreskin? You’re like half a tranny. You’ll never be a real man.
>Sorry, girls only like boys who weren’t mutilated by Jews at birth teehee

Maybe if normies were more consciously insecure about being knife raped, they’d spare their sons.

toilets are already bullying man especially short ugly dicklet men, they're not starting something new tbh. but they will try to increase the level of their bullying more
she will be welcomed to try to do so because we will increase the level of bullying we do also and let's see who wins in the end of the day

"Real men take care of other mens babies! Only a true alpha male would become a stepfather!!!"

Seethe roasties i will always love prime juocy pussy and not used flat tires

"Real men take care of other mens babies! Only a true alpha male would become a stepfather!!!"
"Real men are secure enough in their skin to accept being pegged and cucked".

Funny she mentions for cheating bet not for women that cheat or chad tho. Men already used to do it in general in the past the only ones that give a real pass to cheating are stockholm syndrome beta cucks, foids, chad and I guess fags are not particularly known for mongomy.

Tbh, I wish we bullied cutfags more. It seems to be to the only way to penetrate their mental brickwall of cope.

Mean Killer Queen GIF by NETFLIX

>Lol, you don’t have a foreskin? You’re like half a tranny. You’ll never be a real man.
>Sorry, girls only like boys who weren’t mutilated by Jews at birth teehee

Maybe if normies were more consciously insecure about being knife raped, they’d spare their sons.
Aren't you a cutfag? Or are you quoting what you think woman think about cut guys.

Post wall grandmas love to shame older men dating younger women because they know they can't compete

Aren't you a cutfag? Or are you quoting what you think woman think about cut guys.
I’m a cutfag. I’m quoting what aware, non-American women think of cutfags.