Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should we make a political party? - British

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
In England, to promote North succession, similar too how the Scottish want independence

Imagine if you included North England too

Majority of the North is white and poor like Scotland, we are different from South

The South don't care about us they only care for London, keeping us in lockdown while London (Biggest City) has less restrictions

If we get North and Scotland to vote, they could gain independence, we could make a Workers state up North

Egypt

Britain

Area - 131,737 KM
Population - 25,261,358
White Population - 22,546,661 (89.25%)
GDP - Around 600 Billion
GDP Per Capita - Around $23,700 GDP

Thoughts?

@BummerDrummer
@Colvin76
@pp183
@PPEcel
@ShySaxon
@Diocel
@Weeb25
@RemoveNormalfags
@Irredeemable
@solblue

Last edited:
im in london atm and honestly it doesnt feel less restrictive

I have seen this before.

Jfl at being British

If you succeed (I doubt you ever would) I would probably move to Britain

im in london atm and honestly it doesnt feel less restrictive

London is a massive shithole only richfags can enjoy being there unless you fancy a shank to your neck with the ghetto gangs in every council.

London is a massive shithole only richfags can enjoy being there unless you fancy a shank to your neck with the ghetto gangs in every council.
Northern England is 90.5% white, if we got independence we could allow all white South African people to migrate to here, that's 4.5 million more whites and most of them are Germanic or Nordic decent

I rather see a party that cares about incel suffrage instead of geopolitics

At least North England is 90.5 % white, Southern States are either Hispanic or Blacked

No it would be like North fucking Korea up there particularly if Scotland was involved.

Let’s do it