Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should we stop blaming single moms?

They are JUNK

All the single moms I know, they knew really well into what they were getting into, like fucking with a married men, or men who already abandoned their children or with thugs/prisoners. Still they act like the most entitled cunts.

Who do you think raises incels the most

Not interested in the thought of a grey bearded wigger

Most intelligent GrAYcel post

Not taking advice from an IRL soyjak. Not raising Chad's babies no way no how and there's no way I'll be privy to a fling so fuck that.

I dont really think we hate single moms, we are just stating facts that being in a relationship with single mother is most degrading thing a man can do, because life is about passing YOUR genes (eventually your sibling genes), not someone's else.
Second reason why relationship with single mother is demeaning is: you will ALWAYS be treated worse than real father would be by both kid and mother.
Last but not least: if a women is single mother it says a lot about her doesnt it? At minimum it means she is getting close to wrong people and that will bring trouble in the future.

NOOONE EVER SAID: OH MAN THIS WOMEN IS SO GREAT, IT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER IF SHE HAD KIDS WITH OTHER MEN.

So everyone who is in a relationship with a single mother is looser of some kind.

Same arguments go against single fathers, so if toilet doesn't want to be in relationship with single father it's reasonable too, there is small diffrence though: data shows that most fucked up people are rised by single mothers, and such correlation doesnt exists in single father families.

Last edited:
Second reason why relationship with single mother is demeaning is: you will ALWAYS be treated worse than real father would be by both kid and mother.
:bigbrain:
Last but not least: if a women is single mother it says a lot about her doesnt it? At minimum it means she is getting close to wrong people and that will bring trouble in the future.
:bigbrain::bigbrain:
NOOONE EVER SAID: OH MAN THIS WOMEN IS SO GREAT, IT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER IF SHE HAD KIDS WITH OTHER MEN.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Not taking advice from an IRL soyjak. Not raising Chad's babies no way no how and there's no way I'll be privy to a fling so fuck that.
His not a soy jack his a powerlifting world champion.

His not a soy jack his a powerlifting world champion.
Might as well be a soyjack with those takes. Idagf what he does. Maybe he should put his money where his mouth is and marry dozens of single moms.

Voluntary single mothers are human litter

Might as well be a soyjack with those takes. Idagf what he does. Maybe he should put his money where his mouth is and marry dozens of single moms.
Probably is already. hence the cope vid

edit: yep. says he married one and dated plenty; typical pookie

Last edited:
I also like how he states the having or wanting biological children = white supremacy.

Single moms are just trashbags