Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Should we tell him?

I'd rather have things play out naturally

Never began for him tbh

He'll learn it the hard way eventually.

I'd rather have things play out naturally
At 5'2, it is already over even if your face is Chad-tier. He needs to be rescued from retardit.com

Tbh, the people who told him he is a 5 are assholes. He's not over 3, it's over for him.
He is legit 2/10. Recessed chin, midget-tier height, giga framelet, it literally nevER began for him.

He is legit 2/10. Recessed chin, midget-tier height, giga framelet, it literally nevER began for him.
I would have rated him 2.5, but you're completely right regarding his facial caracteristics.

I would have rated him 2.5, but you're completely right regarding his facial caracteristics.
People in the comments are literally telling him "just talk to women bro".:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

People in the comments are literally telling him "just talk to women bro".:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Ans then the said foids will crush him with hard truths, my god I don't won't wanna imagine that again

Yeah bro. Girls will totally lust after a 5'2 Asian giga framelet at the gym, even though he probably won't be able to bench press over 35 kg given the fact he himself probably weighs a little more than that.:reeeeee:

Ans then the said foids will crush him with hard truths, my god I don't won't wanna imagine that again
I can't possible imagine being 5'2. I would have roped :feelsrope:

oh yeaaaaa

when they're not on their phones swiping on Chad they'll be totally into a 2/10 dwarfcel :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Yeah, as a 5'6" manlet it's a hell everyday to get mogged and emasculated even by foids. I feel some empathy for him.

neh man.leave him in his ignorance.if you tell him now you will absolutely destroy him.better him lead life in ignorance then go insane and cope with drugs and alcohol or even worse rope.

He knows. Look at his post history

oh yeaaaaa

when they're not on their phones swiping on Chad they'll be totally into a 2/10 dwarfcel :feelsclown::feelsclown:
Obiovusly dude, trust me bro:feelsLSD::feelsYall::feelsclown:

Yeah, as a 5'6" manlet it's a hell everyday to get mogged and emasculated even by foids. I feel some empathy for him.
5'6 is still manlet tier:feelsrope:. Even LL surgery can't save him:feelsrope:

They're saying he's a 5 :lul::lul::lul:

You can't be 5'2 and a 5, especially not as a ricecel :feelsseriously:

Inb4 he's a mod on here with 200k posts

Mogs me, atleast he's not ginger and disabled.

I would rather be a 5'6 curry janitor

just rope at this point. he will not breed EVER.

My father is 5’4”. It could’ve happened to me :feelsrope::feelsrope:. Anyways, my face is horrendous, so it doesn’t matter either way :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

My father is 5’4”. It could’ve happened to me :feelsrope::feelsrope:. Anyways, my face is horrendous, so it doesn’t matter either way :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
How tall are you? :dafuckfeels:

The post is gone

OK, at least you were saved in the height department.
Yeah, I guess :cryfeels::cryfeels:. Shame all attribute points were put into height and intelligence, and not charisma/looks :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: