Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 'Siberia will be free': Russian regions vote in unauthorised independence referendums

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
https://inews.co.uk/news/world/siberia-free-russian-regions-vote-independence-referendums-2154005
Russia is going to be a lot of fun once they eventually leave Ukraine.

‘Moscow takes a lot of resources from Siberia, and spends the money on its own needs and wars of aggression,’ said one secessionist leader​

Russians began voting in unauthorised independence referendums in five regions of the country on Thursday, as part of a campaign to promote secession from Moscow’s rule.

The online vote organised by umbrella group the Post-Russia Forum covers Siberia, the Urals, Kaliningrad, Krasnodar and Ingria.

The referendums are not binding, and may be illegal under a law against challenging Russia’s “territorial integrity”. But more than 130,000 votes were recorded on the first day of voting, which remains open until 28 February.

Stanislav Pavlovsky-Suslov, of the Committee of the Independent Confederation of Siberia, said he was confident of a “yes” vote that would strengthen the campaign.

“The results will allow us to understand whether people in Siberia… want to be free from Moscow’s influence,” he told i.

“Moscow takes a lot of resources from Siberia and spends the money not on the development of Siberia, but on its own needs and wars of aggression,” he said, adding: “Siberia will be free.”

The organisers also have plans for referendums in several more territories, which they will supplement with “information work” and other tactics. They could not provide any more details, citing security reasons.

Independence movements have grown in several regions of Russia since the invasion of Ukraine, with disproportionate death tolls in the provinces and the impact of sanctions adding to pre-existing grievances over a lack of autonomy and perceived exploitation.

In May 2022, representatives of six provinces united to form the League of Free Nations, with the aim of seeking “the collapse of the Russian Federation and the creation of new states on its ruins”.

But while those provinces have long-established campaigns for self-determination, and in most cases a single, predominant ethnic group, the Post-Russian Forum is seeking independence for larger, more diverse areas without a common identity.

In this context, the referendums help to build momentum and normalise the idea of secession, said Dr Alexander Etkind, a professor of international relations at the Central European University in Vienna.

“These polls have no legal power, but they are timely and effective PR campaigns that promote the project of the future independence of the relevant regions,” he said.

But while a potential break up of Russia has gained traction among foreign policy analysts during the war, there are also concerns that attempts to divide Russia could lead to bloody conflict, and insecurity around its nuclear arsenal.

Dr Alexander Motyl, a professor of Russian and Soviet history at Rutgers University in the US, suggests the domestic damage caused by war in Ukraine could bring that prospect closer.

“Russia could descend into civil war, not because of the (regional independence movements), but because Putin’s war will have debilitated it and his regime,” he said.

Seems based honestly

Just Jew Western Propaganda. Barely anybody lives in Siberia. They don't have enough people to rebel from Russia

I callled this
Once Russia fails in Ukraine. Their whole mythos and aura they still had left that held the country together will be irreparably damaged. They won't be able to Chechnya the entire country and there will be a more brutal 1991 USSR style breakups in different regions.

I callled this
Once Russia fails in Ukraine. Their whole mythos and aura they still had left that held the country together will be irreparably damaged. They won't be able to Chechnya the entire country and there will be a more brutal 1991 USSR style breakups in different regions.

It will be a civil war with millions of refugees. Lots of desperate toilets for White men to pick up, meaning that Asian toilets will have to lower their standards as the supply of single White men will dwindle.

Oh no like the 20 niggers who live in Siberia are going to rebel! Obvious CIA psyop is obvious

Catalonia did the same in 2017, they were told a million times the referendum wouldn't be valid but still wasted a shitton of public money in organizing it and promoting it, on the day of voting there were huge riots but surprisingly nobody died. The result of their sham referendum (were only ppl who wanted independence went to vote, ballot boxes were filled before the voting started, some voted multiple times, etc.) was that 90% voted "yes" to independece so they proceeded to declare it, then cancel it 7 seconds later. And the only country in the world that recognized their independence was Venezuela because Maduro is a retard.

I remember once reading a comment that said something along the lines of, "World War III will start when we'll hear of skirmishes at Polish-Chinese border in the Urals."

Would love to know how the dude that made that comment some 10-15 years ago feels now with the way things are going.

70.59% voted for you being a gay user :feelssus:
Screenshot 20230225 184025

Last edited:
I callled this
Except Russia hasn't fallen in Ukraind

Imagine being enough retarded to fall for globohomo nwo satanic bs today.:feelsahh::feelsgah:

I callled this
That's what I think will happen, also. The Caucasus republics, especially Chechnya, will break away and Russia won't be strong enough to keep them this time; US and EU will likely support the split, as well
I don't think Siberia will break away, that's kind of a stretch tbh, but Chinese will gradually start settling more and more until it becomes half or more Chinese (I can't see that happening for another hundred years or so)

And in siberia its mostly russians why would they want to seccede from russia
True, but some small republics in Siberia are majority non-Slavic (Tuvan, Buryatia); I can't see why they would want to split though, that would make them poorer.

True, but some small republics in Siberia are majority non-Slavic (Tuvan, Buryatia); I can't see why they would want to split though, that would make them poorer.
They probably would want to split due to nationalism and it would help the ethnic russians but jewtin doesn't care he just keeps flooding russia with central asians and the cucked russians dont mind it jfl

Q
It will be a civil war with millions of refugees. Lots of desperate toilets for White men to pick up, meaning that Asian toilets will have to lower their standards as the supply of single White men will dwindle.
Hahahaha, holy shit, this is extreme fixation

Forget about war, pussy is all what means something

Just Jew Western Propaganda. Barely anybody lives in Siberia. They don't have enough people to rebel from Russia
Given that most people in Siberia are Ethnic Russians that don't want to secede. Plus most Ethnic Siberians (what ever that might be) like the Tuvans, Buryat, Nenets, Chuckhi don't desire any type of political secession. I think it's just wishful thinking on the part of OP that this will succeed.