Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sick of people saying I'll somehow get good bone structure after losing weight

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Tired of these mother fuckers. I'm already skinny. I already have good abs. I already have a good fucking body. I already tried months and months and months on a strict diet to get a lean face. Only my body got lean, but my face is still bloated because it has no fucking bones along with me having "thick skin". Fuck this. It's over.

I've only seen fatsos who somehow look better after fat loss, but THAT'S DIFFERENT. I'm not fat. I'm already good. You're already healthy at 15%. I'm at 12% and still have no fucking bones.

Tired of these mother fuckers. I'm already skinny. I already have good abs. I already have a good fucking body. I already tried months and months and months on a strict diet to get a lean face. Only my body got lean, but my face is still bloated because it has no fucking bones along with me having "thick skin". Fuck this. It's over.

I've only seen fatsos who somehow look better after fat loss, but THAT'S DIFFERENT. I'm not fat. I'm already good. You're already healthy at 15%. I'm at 12% and still have no fucking bones.
I bet you mog all of us tho, if those statistics are true

12% isn't enough boyo, GO FOR 1% OR DEATH.

andreas%2Bmunzer%2B3.jpg

JFL if you aren't concentration-campmaxing.

did u get ur bf% measured by calipers?

it's over probably. do u lift??

yep, most Chads still look pretty decent when they're fat

I've seen the ugliest jacked mofos get poon. Surely if this guy is at 12% and has some muscle, he could get something. If not, I've lost hope because I was thinking maybe if I started working out it would change things.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back