Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sick of the workout culture

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
So you have to waste hours a day doing something incredibly boring to have a chance with wahmen. So you have to compete with retards that will shorten their lifespan doing steroids to be bigger than you and save time.

Normies are obsessed with this new status quo, its mental illness and unhealthy. Almost every guy age 21 to 40 at the supermarket has these squiggly vericose veins sticking out of their overly toned calves, jfl it really shows how fucked their are mentally and physically. I hate how this is the norm.

Sport Workout GIF

Gymcelling is fun though

Thing is, people who lift consistently don’t find the shit boring , it’s the opposite, kinda like how I can’t enjoy sitting down and just painting or designing but ik ppl who love that shit. Everyone has their copes

Gymcelling is just a market for Chads to rob brad and normies who want to look lie him. It's a crook.

Cope

Gym makes my shitty existence less shitty, plus it makes me feel/look better and gives me something to look forward to/accomplish

Roidheads lose their hair, look unappealing to most foids, and go psychotic from roid induced loneliness and also just general psychosis from roids

Its cope since most (attractive) women don't care. The most attractive ones aka young women care even less. Only the used up old thots in their late 30's and 40's are obsessed with bigger buff guys.

Also its next to pointless if you don't take steroids. Even if most women don't care about a muscular physique, the ones that do care require you to take roids to look what they find attractive. You can lift all you want but you'll never get the physique of Chris Hemsworth if you don't pin T. And you'll never look like Jason Momoa unless you start roiding hard.

That being said I still do it sometimes because how else am I going to spend time.

OP coping bc he doesnt want to work out lol

Boozmaxxing is what fucks me up from getting the 6 pack abs or just not being fat lol
Stop alcohol and you'll lose that fat real quick tbh. Drink sparkling water instead.

OP coping bc he doesnt want to work out lol
Ive gone through phases where i worked out and everytime i end it i feel way more sane. It induces ocd because you feel like its the end of the world if you dont lift one day. That plus all the media and normies fapping over it gives you stockholme syndrome.

Ive gone through phases where i worked out and everytime i end it i feel way more sane. It induces ocd because you feel like its the end of the world if you dont lift one day. That plus all the media and normies fapping over it gives you stockholme syndrome.
yeah also its the minimum standard to be fit, or at least in shape. Nowadays. Thats how soyciety fluctuates.

It is fucking boring.

I hate how losing weight or gaining muscle is seen as such a great achievement in modern society.
Every motivational video has clips of people exercising, like it's the best thing you can possibly do.

How about inventing something? Making a scientific discovery? Writing a novel or poetry? Making music? Etc.
These things are achievements but don't seem to get the same recognition as going to smelly building and lifting pieces of metal up and down.

i just work out a bit at home. Having too much muscles will just make you feel stiff like you cant move your body properly

It is fucking boring.

I hate how losing weight or gaining muscle is seen as such a great achievement in modern society.
Every motivational video has clips of people exercising, like it's the best thing you can possibly do.

How about inventing something? Making a scientific discovery? Writing a novel or poetry? Making music? Etc.
These things are achievements but don't seem to get the same recognition as going to smelly building and lifting pieces of metal up and down.
So true. Working out is just nonsense that people participate in because its the status quo and are afraid of being seen as lesser of they dont. Nobody would do it otherwise. I also hate how everybody acts like they do it for themselves and not for women/afraid to not be a normie.

LDAR until you gain weight and become a fatty

If you workout because of foids you're absolutely retarded.
People workout because no one wants to be a fucking fat ass like OP, simple as.

also this:
Gymcelling is fun though

Join the dontgiveashitmaxxing club and become a based fatcel :feelscomfy: