Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Signs a woman is trash

All women are trash

If she likes gangsta rap. If she likes listening to music that's about about gangsters and whores, there's a 100% chance she is a gangster lovin ho.

If she likes gangsta rap. If she likes listening to music that's about about gangsters and whores, there's a 100% chance she is a gangster lovin ho.
Pop music is just as bad nowadays. Nothing but race mixing, abusing alcohol/drugs, getting money, having sex non stop etc. on the airways 24/7.

Eh I don't mind vulgar foids. At least they say what I know they're thinking while "shy" and "modest" foids think the same but don't say it.
True, actually. Shy girls are usually the biggest whores for whatever reason.

True, actually. Shy girls are usually the biggest whores for whatever reason.

Yeah honestly the little anger I can still feel I get from these kind of foids. Vulgar trash talking foids just make me laugh and appreciate their honesty in a way.

Pop music is just as bad nowadays. Nothing but race mixing, abusing alcohol/drugs, getting money, having sex non stop etc. on the airways 24/7.
lol yeah and I would love to participate in it but I can't.

Yeah honestly the little anger I can still feel I get from these kind of foids. Vulgar trash talking foids just make me laugh and appreciate their honesty in a way.

lol yeah and I would love to participate in it but I can't.
Modest foids are just two faced but vulgar ones are repulsive

The fact the vulgar ones are the honest ones channeling how women are just makes you hate women as a whole even more

Modest foids are just two faced but vulgar ones are repulsive

The fact the vulgar ones are the honest ones channeling how women are just makes you hate women as a whole even more

Eh I'm over that. Hating women is just as retarded as hating a venmous snake because it bit you. It does whats in its nature. I mean unless you still believe in the whole women are equal inidividuals cope.

basically 100% of women are "trash" if they were born after 1980, even if they started out nice they got pumped and dumped and angry about it in their mid-teens, if anyone knows any little angel waifus let me know

Eh I'm over that. Hating women is just as retarded as hating a venmous snake because it bit you. It does whats in its nature. I mean unless you still believe in the whole women are equal inidividuals cope.
I would still hate the snake even if it didn't know what it was doing.

Seriously, have you heard foids discuss men and reality honestly between themselves? I don't think you have. I had a sister and she had friends a few of which were sluts. Hearing them talk would make an sane man hate women with a passion. Then you realize they're all like that and it makes it worse

Gonna be hilarious to see all these foid grannies with tattoos on their loose skin.
Such disgust.
I hate men and women who cover themselves in tattoos.

Owns or has owned a dog/horse

We are fucking primitive animal . Humans are nothing better then rabbits . In later years incest will be a mainstream thing . That's the biological nature of humans, deal with it .

We are fucking primitive animal . Humans are nothing better then rabbits . In later years incest will be a mainstream thing . That's the biological nature of humans, deal with it .
What is the kind of fucking sad moron an idiot that posts something like this would be?

I prefer the term bedwench (used by KFCels) or lu (used by ricecels) instead of coalburner

Buffalo piercing on the nose. This is a huge red flag.
I call them snout rings so that they don't eat a nearby farmer's crops. It really reinforces the idea that these diseased bags of flesh really are just stupid, worthless animals.

What is the kind of fucking sad moron an idiot that posts something like this would be?
The human body it self is pure evil and animalistic . Imo.

Of course
full

Motherfucker. Can you go even higher? Nuclear missiles or some other WMD?

If you don't hate them your a cuck. I don't give a fuck about nature.

All women are trash

she listens to rap music unironically :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Signs a woman is trash :

- She breathes

Only one sign: She's a woman

The criteria for identifying a "trash" foid are quite obvious.

- An abundance of male acquaintances

- Boasts of strength, despite said strength being derived solely from praise/worship.

- Refusal to date non-Chads despite being low-tier(If said foid is low-tier herself, mentally or physically)

tiktok addict

She says having casual sex is not a big deal but lies about her partner count
full
Or claims rape when she had sex while not in the mood, or had beer goggles during a hookup and regretted it the next morninh

Buffalo piercing on the nose. This is a huge red flag.
Major, blood-red flag....I hate that shit so much. Nose rings are fucking ugly, but its even more pathetic seeing them on white women

All woman are trash mfer :feelshaha: