Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Signs you’re a privileged little shit.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
- You have a good family that haven’t gone through any drama or money issues

- You get iritated when your mother asks you to take out the trash or do the dishes (people who’ve gone through the struggle do it because they have to and don’t act like bratty children)

- you get mad when the a/c isn’t working in the car or without it

- You’ve never gone without internet

- You’ve had a phone number since you were a kid

- You can’t cook for shit

- You can’t eat cheap food

- Still have dreams and daydream about other worlds

- dream of marrying and having kids with your oneitis

- Take showers everyday

- never done any hard labour

- never walked to a store, been without a car, lights or water.

Last edited:
I was born without parents, i was a scientific experiment, before they threw me in the trash and somebody found me there and decided to adopt me

I was born without parents, i was a scientific experiment, before they threw me in the trash and somebody found me there and decided to adopt me
That kid was ronald mcdonald.

i'm ugly and mistreated by everyone. Is having a stable household really enough to offset that?

Wait there are people with money issues?

Wait there are people with money issues?
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

- You get iritated when your mother asks you to take out the trash or do the dishes (people who’ve gone through the struggle do it because they have to and don’t act like bratty children)
Ultra fakecel sign acting like a 5year old
While living with no rent and all paid

lol ur poor u can't afford stuff

I am...feeling very "Off" today.

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

None.

Self-explanatory reason(Non-Wealth).

When I was a young child, Mother and myself would help a relative with his employment job, which consisted of handing out mail in mailboxes and cleaning stores.

trucels never had a family

trucels dont talk to their worthless whore toilet mothers

trucels have no car or ac
Truecels aren’t alive

- you get mad when the a/c isn’t working in the car or without it

- You’ve never gone without internet

- You’ve had a phone number since you were a kid

- You can’t cook for shit

- You can’t eat cheap food

- Take showers everyday

- never walked to a store, been without a car, lights or water.
Ive done 6 years of hard labour, I can cook by myself self taught, Ive gotten 3 months without internet or 80 days due to my provider bois being slow as fuck to deliver

I am...feeling very "Off" today.

View attachment 665445

None.

Self-explanatory reason(Non-Wealth).

When I was a young child, Mother and myself would help a relative with his employment job, which consisted of handing out mail in mailboxes and cleaning stores.
Brutal story brocel, your childhood was Hell. Frustrated normies like your father destroy their own family out of anger and frustration And your mother took her rage of being beaten out on you.