Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Simp male died protecting his girlfriend

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
And his girlfriend moved on within 1 hour by hopping on the next available chad cock.

She was probably secretly happy that hER normie boyfriend died, enabling hER to chase chad without any shame or guilt (which she would’ve felt if she chased chad while hER boyfriend was still alive because then she’d be a “cheatER”).

although I doubt she’d feel shame or guilt Even then, considERing the fact that foids have no soul

View: https://youtu.be/MN0FVQbBRvQ?si=TxOL4HcySF_j6Y0t

Last edited:
And all the cucks praising him many boys will die because of this for a slut that will be on another guys dick 1 week after their "bf" tragic death

How many dicks did she suck after his death?? id say minimum a 100 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

And his girlfriend moved on within 1 hour by hopping on the next available chad cock.

She was probably secretly happy that hER normie boyfriend died, enabling hER to chase chad without any shame or guilt (which she would’ve felt if she chased chad while hER boyfriend was still alive because then she’d be a “cheatER”).

although I doubt she’d feel shame or guilt Even then, considERing the fact that foids have no soul

Imagine valuing someone else's life over yours.

Eh they both should’ve left this earth. Stupid sexhavers.

1 day after she finds a new one

1 day after she finds a new one
1 minute after.

She failed to compress the wound cos she was too busy WhatsApping the Chads in her phone for a fuck that night.

Adam Simpji

Foids will say that he did the bare minimum to be a decent human being.
Sorry for the deceased guy, the girl should have got it.

foids carrying a beta boyfriends are the same as carrying a decoy wallet.

Hmmm wonder what the perpetrators looked like? :feelshaha:

Fuck I hate niggers so much… that nigress that killed him should be stoned in prison

This is why pump and dump is the superior option, instead of going on cheesy dates.

I have a question. Why half black painted people like him are so beloved by foids? But its good one simp less one high tier Becky very sad

With all those tattoos, you can tell she’s a giga slut, she’ll forget him in no time

God... even just the thumbnail shows her real intentions... she looks evil asf. That dude on the other hand looks naively happy for someone who's gonna die later. She definitely got a new boyfriend as soon as this one died and definitely did not feel bad. Reminds me of all the couples that went to go see Dark Knight Rises (which sucked ass anyways) and all the boyfriends protected their girls just to eat the bullets and die, while the foids lived. All those foids, you know for a fact, immediately had a new man the next day, probably didn't even bother going to her ex-boyfriend's funeral.

Hell, one of the couple apparently had just started dating, like a week's worth and the dude still protected her? LMFAO.. and died as a result, not knowing whether or not she was a feminist libtard faggot loving whore or ready to ghost him anyway. Seriously... fuck this world, bro.

They turned the story into the slut

Im so tired of black people man

Good, nothing of value was lost.

God... even just the thumbnail shows her real intentions... she looks evil asf. That dude on the other hand looks naively happy for someone who's gonna die later. She definitely got a new boyfriend as soon as this one died and definitely did not feel bad.
Yeah he literally looks like her gay bestie meanwhile she has a thousand cock stare. JFL at the black female suspect wearing a "melanin" t-shirt.

Reminds me of all the couples that went to go see Dark Knight Rises (which sucked ass anyways) and all the boyfriends protected their girls just to eat the bullets and die, while the foids lived. All those foids, you know for a fact, immediately had a new man the next day, probably didn't even bother going to her ex-boyfriend's funeral.
Never forget the dumbass blackcel that saved chads family while chad ran and saved himself. She literally went and married chad right afterwards. This was at the batman shooting you're talking about.

They made Chad (Jamie Rohrs) come on TV and pretend to be remorseful for leaving his family LMFAO

Hell, one of the couple apparently had just started dating, like a week's worth and the dude still protected her? LMFAO.. and died as a result, not knowing whether or not she was a feminist libtard faggot loving whore or ready to ghost him anyway. Seriously... fuck this world, bro.

What's even worse, she was likley not a virgin when they started dating.
Protecting a cum dump :feelskek:

Simps are guys who have no gfs to begin with. He was just bluepilled/beta

Idk guys, I think if I had a gf I'd defend her out of reflex, but idk. Some didndonothin showing up with a gun looking to shoot you is a high pressure, surprise situation, so it's hard to predict.

Never sacrifice youself for anyone. Even more you should actively sacrifice others for your own benefits

Girl probably went on long cock carousal to "heal" herself

Really puts even being a Chad in perspective.

Fucking brutal.