Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy SimpCr1TiKaL calls man disgusting creep just for a kiss

PhilipBlake

PhilipBlake

No Cope Available

Oh, but when you look at it in from a different camera...

She liked it

She liked it, even laughed about it in a leaked video. But then decided it was fun to cancel him for supposedly giving her a non-consensual kiss.

This is the response of Whiteknights simps and whores to the leaked video of the "victim" laughing about it.

Whiteknight or jfl as usual

:foidSoy::soy:

As usual, society will believe anything a cunt says.

rubiales did nuffin wrong

Labia has spoken again

That hippie needs a shave and a bath

Complete social cuck

why do normies care about this shit
i have way more free time than a normie and idgaf

rubiales did nuffin wrong
Also fucking :chad: for refusing to resign unlike all the other cucks that step down as soon as globohomo raises an eyebrow

Oh, but when you look at it in from a different camera...

View attachment 861801

She liked it, even laughed about it in a leaked video. But then decided it was fun to cancel him for supposedly giving her a non-consensual kiss.

This is the response of Whiteknights simps and whores to the leaked video of the "victim" laughing about it.

View attachment 861808
:foidSoy::soy:

As usual, society will believe anything a cunt says.

Lol

This is why I support troons beating the shit of foids in sports

4:30
Doesnt provide a good case for the man in question, however I do not know why this dimwit is surprised someone would not abuse their position of power, I am genuinely more surprised when someone in a position of power DOESNT abuse it.

The kiss looked awkward as fuck, but then again she has a neck tattoo and an arm tattoo so the sign of a whore

Low value men try to get women's approval by defending them and trashing other low value men. Exactly why I hate the human race. One giant sexual competition full of sociopaths. If you wanna know how over it is just look at this Google search:
Picsart 23 09 02 13 42 10 932

Why do you bros watch these channels? :feelsugh:

Critikal would be a bottom of the barrel YouTuber if he didn't look the way he does :feelsseriously:

Mind-numbingly boring, and the "NotLikeOtherGirls" equivalent to normies.
If you are a normie, but want to believe you aren't because you are a "gamer" and the type of person that finds autism cute and quirky, Critikal is the channel for you...

Proof that grooming doesn't exist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back