Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Simps that defend women for things that are minor should be killed

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
Simps that defend women for things that are minor should be killed. Just slightly bumping into a woman, or just saying no to a woman can send simps over the edge into violence and rage. they seek the pleasure of entering fights if the situation is so minor. They seek female validation and act so macho when there is women in their presence.

Simps like that need to be shot and killled.

Agreed they need to die.

Or a Lobotomy and then to lead their lives walking the streets like the Walking Dead for eternity

If all men were to get together and bring back patriarchy it would be the simps that would be against it

What women need to realise is that Men Protect women from other Men. And they only do that if they have an incentive (Saving daughter/niece/wife). If u deprive men of families they would have no incentive as a class to butt in and save u from Evil Men. Then what u gonna do

If all men were to get together and bring back patriarchy it would be the simps that would be against it

What women need to realise is that Men Protect women from other Men. And they only do that if they have an incentive (Saving daughter/niece/wife). If u deprive men of families they would have no incentive as a class to butt in and save u from Evil Men. Then what u gonna do
if a woman was severely injured, I wouldn't lift a finger to help. I would just go about my day and see in pleasure that she suffers. You gotta treat her as a casaulty of the environment.

Men do a lot more than that. Men do almost every essential, hard job in existence. Men slave to provide females with the luxurious, first world lives they enjoy. And they pay for most things as well. Labour, protection, resources. Men provide all these things, and women are expected to provide sex and reproduction to men, in return.

Men do a lot more than that. Men do almost every essential, hard job in existence. Men slave to provide females with the luxurious, first world lives they enjoy. And they pay for most things as well. Labour, protection, resources. Men provide all these things, and women are expected to provide sex and reproduction to men, in return.
I agree, though women nowadays think that giving men something in return is oppression.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back